**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I need my account back

Forgive my idagation here in the forum, but I urge the developers of the game to return my account, as it has been permanently banned for using unauthorized third party software and I am deeply sorry to have done such outrage. I was happy to have evolved into the game without using a hacker and deeply regretting it. PLEASE RETURN MY ACCOUNT!
My account is ChrisMalko.

Please review my request!

Comments

• Options
    ZebdiahZebdiah Posts: 5
    Did they not give u temporary bans for a week or month?
  • Options
    jerstolpjerstolp Posts: 73
    LMAO, LMAO, LMAO, LMAO, LMAO
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    Tough tits dude, shouldn't of been so stupid.
  • Options
    RobojiniRobojini Posts: 30
    First mistake u used mod. And second biggest mistake you accepted it here on open forum.

U are screwed man.
  • Options
    Mr_WiffMr_Wiff Posts: 244
    Absolutely no sympathy. You are an idiot for breaking the rules, you need to face the consequences of your actions. You broke the rules you pay the price crying about it on a forum wont change anything.
  • Options
    Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    GTFO, cheater.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    We don't have to be rude. However, cheating is cheating. It's against the rules. So is posting about bans. Sorry.
  • Options
    DocMcShottieDocMcShottie Posts: 45
    Won't get any sympathy on the forums, and the mods here can do nothing to help you. start over, because your banned account won't be returned
  • Options
    OzzieontOzzieont Posts: 237
    I dont have any sympathy with cheaters and everyone that cheats use third party software or pay another player to accomplish arenas or act 4 or Rol should be ban also is against the rules simple as that .
  • Options
    Hackers deserve to have their accounts banned
  • Options
    guardianbelikovguardianbelikov Posts: 56
    Didn't want to get banned? You shouldn't have cheated. It's that simple. Zero sympathy, bro.
  • Options
    I_ZERO_II_ZERO_I Posts: 104
    Oops!
  • Options
    Sirnoob2Sirnoob2 Posts: 289 ★★
    If it's a perma u might as well start another account ur not going to get that account back
  • Options
    The forums are not the place to discuss any actions taken on individual accounts, including in-game bans. Please contact our Support Team for account specific assistance.

This thread will now be closed.
This discussion has been closed.