**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

My fifth six star almost convinced me to quit the game

Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,309 ★★★★★
my roster

Comments

• GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Posts: 785 ★★★★
    me, with Blue Cyclops, The Champion, Falcon (I got him pre-buff) and my newest 6* being Star Lord:
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    No. Because I had similar luck. Still don't have my OR awakened as 6 star and I have more than 60 of them. I would actually have been ecstatic If I had 6 6 stars as an uncollected player.
  • dangarang122dangarang122 Posts: 414 ★★★
    Don't complain...with Kabam buffing numerous champions every month, it's only a matter of time before a lot of the meme tiers get buffed too...
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

DawsMan said:

Real madrid, man everytime you post I'm holding my breath. You have some not so great six star luck. Like everyone else in the game has experienced. Congrats.

Send it to prof hoff:
    WOULD YOU QUIT IF THIS WAS YOUR FIFTH SIX STAR?!?!???!?!

Greetings youtube, I pride myself on having 50k subscribers and more videos than most media companies, but real madrid here reached out to me on twitter which I don't get very much of. He's got a six star to open and said it made him want to quit so lets see here. It's spinning, it's spinning IS THAT DOOM?!?!? OHH no troll roll over to inferior ironman, yk sym spidey is the champ that got me into the game and I was maining hb before it was cool. Does he show us his six star roster, yep, oh, oh that is trash. Omega, a puzzle piece champion, of course you've got to awaken and max sig him, I would like to pull another omega. Karnak, trash, yellow jacket, yk I've heard ok things about him but hes trash, keeping it lowkey with loki trash, and inferior man. Alright youtube let me know what you think in the comments, would you quit if this was your fifth six star?

This post has more reactions than the op lol. And considering how fast it was posted, almost feels as if you're either a speedster typist, or you've made this comment in a notepad a long time ago, and been saving it for this exact kind of occasion to copy-paste :D
    he probably typed it in the five minute edit
  • Viper18Viper18 Posts: 65

I'm on the verge of quitting
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Kill_Grey said:

DawsMan said:

Real madrid, man everytime you post I'm holding my breath. You have some not so great six star luck. Like everyone else in the game has experienced. Congrats.

Send it to prof hoff:

Greetings youtube, I pride myself on having 50k subscribers and more videos than most media companies, but real madrid here reached out to me on twitter which I don't get very much of. He's got a six star to open and said it made him want to quit so lets see here. It's spinning, it's spinning IS THAT DOOM?!?!? OHH no troll roll over to inferior ironman, yk sym spidey is the champ that got me into the game and I was maining hb before it was cool. Does he show us his six star roster, yep, oh, oh that is trash. Omega, a puzzle piece champion, of course you've got to awaken and max sig him, I would like to pull another omega. Karnak, trash, yellow jacket, yk I've heard ok things about him but hes trash, keeping it lowkey with loki trash, and inferior man. Alright youtube let me know what you think in the comments, would you quit if this was your fifth six star?

This post has more reactions than the op lol. And considering how fast it was posted, almost feels as if you're either a speedster typist, or you've made this comment in a notepad a long time ago, and been saving it for this exact kind of occasion to copy-paste :D
    Ah that's... A pretty smart way to go about it actually.
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,147 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

DawsMan said:

Send it to prof hoff:

Ah that's... A pretty smart way to go about it actually.
    YUh spidey's right, however I do average around 120 wpm so if me thots are in order...