**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Kabam don't you think this game is being unfair

Comments

• demonslayer5demonslayer5 Posts: 158
    look at the nodes in 5.3
    that is the problem
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★

that is the problem

You do know that this isn't a messaging service group chat, right? You can type the entire thing and then post, don't have to hit the big yellow button after every sentence.
    ok bro, edited the text
    edited July 2021
    rank4 ?
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    Malreck04 said:

that is the problem

You do know that this isn't a messaging service group chat, right? You can type the entire thing and then post, don't have to hit the big yellow button after every sentence.
    Was about to say the same thing. 😜. Keep it together man. No need to hit sent after every sentence. 😂
    impressive
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    jdeck59 said:

rank4 ?

Here's my roster and I am on

I'm on 5.4
    @jdeck59 Magneto for Modok and Ultron, and I think Havok can take Mephisto, good luck. Also, Kingpin is your ticket past 6.1.5 crossbones if you're able to get a 5/6 star version of Hood or Mephisto. Such an amazing synergy.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★

guys is it that cavalier players are always more skilled than uc? even we must be able to put ours skills o use in events
    like summer of pain etc

Do that buy reaching cavalier smh.

there is not a lot of difference between cavalier and uc

Yep so go and get the cavalier title. You yourself have said this.

it is not about rewards it is about chance and freedom

Lol you are overthinking this. There is nothing about chance and freedom here, it's game where everything is available to you if work hard enough.

i mean us players have no right to play but cavalier and above do

i mean us players have no right to play but cavalier and above do

it can also be compared to universal adult franchise

YOU STILL HAVE ACCESS TO MOST GAME MODES AS UC AND IF YOU WORK HARD, YOU WILL HAVE ACCESS TO ALL GAMEMODES BUT 1(gold quest of summoner sigil). Honestly, the comparison of this to family and background division and a voting system is one of the worse takes I've seen and we've seen a lot of those.
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★

it is only the roster the helps you to become cavalier

That is the most wrong thing I have ever heard. A skilled player can get Cav with almost anyone. I mean the only really roster based roadblock on the way to cav is 6.1.2 Ultron but that can be done with many different characters and units. Nowadays Xbones can be done with anyone if you have willpower. I mean I solo’d him with a R3 5* Gambit for the Carina challenge. Stop blaming you roster, unlock proper masteries, and get cavalier
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★

look at the nodes in 5.3

Lmao 5.3 isn’t hard. Countless players have cleared the first the first quest of it without any mystic champs and with just 3* champions without using a single revive. It’s not that hard
    will try tomorrow, you guys are giving me confidence
    by the way this is my roster

• DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,122 ★★★★★
    @demonslayer5 as others have asked earlier in this thread, and earlier in your time on the forums PUHHLEASE make it all one comment. Points do not go up based on how many posts you make, and by the look of it your ratio aint too healthy either. That roster could hit cav if you got them leveled up, maybe pop a gem into hype. Howard will crush the tech path, Doom the mystic, Hype and corvy the cosmic, OML the mutant, Cap iw the science, skill will just be a breeze with blade.

If you go into a fight with the wrong class type, just pretend the opponent has double the health. Long fights, not hard fights, are what make 5.3.
  • DrauglinDrauglin Posts: 180 ★★
    I earned my Cavalier title and my roster by playing and progressing not by paying. If you want better rewards progress and earn them.
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,904 ★★★★★
    It’s always wild to me when people say UC and Cavalier are money grabs or pay to win walls or whatever. I was entirely free to play pretty much up through Act 6 completion. Got uncollected with all four star champs, Cavalier with a pretty threadbare roster. Don’t know that I had any R5 champions when I did it.

Point is, you have access to far better tools than we did back then. The game, overall, is easier than it was when some of us long-time players did this content. There’s nothing unfair about it. If you have questions, ask them and the community will be happy to help. If you have baseless complaints, we will be less helpful and decidedly less happy.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★
    We’re still on this? UC players, if you’re so skilled and want better rewards, get cav and earn them. The jump from UC to cav is incredibly easy, so just get it done if you want better stuff
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    LordPSN said:

I agree with the Op comments. I too was Uncollected about a week ago. But when I saw that Cavalier are getting a 5 star AG, it pissed me off. So much that I did 5.3, 5.4 and 6.1 in 4 days! So... You have to do that man.
    I know if you are Uncollected, you can become Cavalier easily! Good luck!

Congratulations, you just proved that the gap between UC and cavalier is incredibly small
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★

If you’re not getting through act 5 with that roster then I’m afraid the problem is entirely your own skill, or lack of it.
  • LlessurLlessur Posts: 488 ★★★
    I’m a free2play and I made it from pre- uncollected to cav in 4ish months and only used around 500 units total which is like 2 weeks of grinding arenas easy. I have been cavalier since a week before last Christmas. People’s rosters are growing so much faster then they are supposed to act 5 is beatable with 4*s so there really is no excuse other then you just need to play more and get better. Cavalier rewards are better because cavalier is a higher rank that’s just the way it works.
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★
    Why do you think f2p players should receive the same treatment as people who pay money for rewards? Just grind. Btw UC is got a great glory store upgrade, insane how quick players can r4 a 5* now. Makes CAV very easy to get now with the right champs. Incursions and EQ/SQ makes getting 5*s so damn easy now, so it isn’t difficult to expand your roster.