**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

~170m+ cutoff for Herc

thehamtheham Posts: 186 ★★
How is this healthy for the game? How many of the top 100 had their runs merced? Other than risking thousands of $$$$s for a chance, why is this the only way of getting a good champ? I didn't grind for him but I know some who did and they came up short. The system is broken.

Comments

• Ps_cr7Ps_cr7 Posts: 296 ★★
    I get your point, and i have same feeling. But you won't get any support here and unfortunately there is no other way to get the champs except arena or luck from crystals. If you have any idea, you can send it to kabam mail, maybe they like it and they will implement it. But for now, only guarantee is that you have to give 3 days of your life and spend time, money and energy and hope that you get them.
    I have been playing for 5 years and I still don't have a lot of top 10 champs in game right now. So, until next crystal...
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Somehow higher than I expected. Major RIP to those who thought they were 5-10m into the safe zone. Daym.
  • BigManOnCampusBigManOnCampus Posts: 376 ★★★
    theham said:

How is this healthy for the game? How many of the top 100 had their runs merced? Other than risking thousands of $$$$s for a chance, why is this the only way of getting a good champ? I didn't grind for him but I know some who did and they came up short. The system is broken.

it sure is , i seen one guy made top 100 on both of his accounts :s

• doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,716 ★★★
    Ebony_Naw said:

Ebony_Naw said:

The OP is right, these 6*s should be easy to get and everyone should have access in the first week to the 6*. Otherwise the system is broken.

This was sarcasm, btw. If the person who agreed with me took me seriously, you may want to switch that and join the disagree camp that's forming
    I know it was sarcasm but can still hope for it 😋

theham said:

Someone disagree with me about 1 guy with both of his accounts in top 100... I guarantee OG's in this game know exactly who I'm talking about , but I'll leave it at that !

theham said:

Someone disagree with me about 1 guy with both of his accounts in top 100... I guarantee OG's in this game know exactly who I'm talking about , but I'll leave it at that !
    His accounts might be there but he sure didn't do it himself. That's probably at least 1200 rounds of arena on each account in 72hrs. That's 120 fights per hour average. Zero chance.
    Yea that's what i was getting at, that someone else is logging in for him but apparently a vpn mask this info.