**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

First r3 six star - venom or cgr?

WeknowwhoWeknowwho Posts: 20
edited July 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Venom or CGR as first r3? I am halfway done with act 6 to get TB (and thinking one of these r3 would help that a lot). Still need to do a number of the variants as well.

CGR is a monster obv, but some friends also say they have both and value Venom more for more diverse content. Since it has taken me a hundred years to finally get a t5cc I dont want to waste the opportunity to boost the account with this pick. Backstory: As 5 stars I have both cgr (r5 unduped) and venom (duped r4) and CMM as a r2 six star but I am not considering her. I'd much rather a fast champ than a ramp up at this point. I have Angela but not duped at r1. And dont have corvus as a six.

First r3 six star - venom or cgr? 34 votes

Venom
29%
AssumedNameMoosetiptronicRockyshockyKill_GreyDarkraider234RenaxqqHamezDraconic_12Bambam51_wasabi_ 10 votes
Cosmic Ghost Rider
70%
Batmania15rockray2016AKTEKSpiderCoolsUnsilentJuggerNotEtjamaddomYcatsDannycorb23MCOCHazzaQfuryDawsManVarad18CrcrcrcCeltic1981JoshKosh557Illusion0410marino123Splitter5050 24 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• WeknowwhoWeknowwho Posts: 20
    CMM isnt duped. But I just mean compared to the right out of the gate action of V and cgr. ;)
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,122 ★★★★★
    Cosmic Ghost Rider

Calling cmm a ramp up champ is silly.. if shes duped its not even a contest. If not then you cant go wrong with either. Pick whoever you like the most

not really. On a node like oscilate she's difficult to maintain, and at the begging of a fight you are just doing tons of parries. Faster than aegon, but nodes, mystics, and block pen can make her a pain. Maintaining her against a passive ai is difficult and without nick fury she loses charges like an iphone 5 loses battery percentage.
  • Illusion0410Illusion0410 Posts: 103
    Cosmic Ghost Rider
    bruh its cgr hes a god take him
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,122 ★★★★★
    Cosmic Ghost Rider

DawsMan said:

Calling cmm a ramp up champ is silly.. if shes duped its not even a contest. If not then you cant go wrong with either. Pick whoever you like the most

not really. On a node like oscilate she's difficult to maintain, and at the begging of a fight you are just doing tons of parries. Faster than aegon, but nodes, mystics, and block pen can make her a pain. Maintaining her against a passive ai is difficult and without nick fury she loses charges like an iphone 5 loses battery percentage.
    How is she difficult to maintain on oscilate? And tons of parries? Come on.
    As for mystics every champ have weaknesses where they wont be as good. You could bring up just as many for either of the other 2. She is a great champ that for some reason seems to be slept on these days, which is rather funny as people where high on praise on release and a while after she had a lot of "best cosmic" peeps.
    Yes you're right, I just don't like her. Dumped a stone and sigs into her, used her for 6.1/2 and never again. I just never find myself using her or wishing I had her at R4. I still don't have a 5 or 6* NF so maybe then I'd be singing a different tune, but I'd take venom over her. Her and CGR are equal imo. Her energy resistance is nice, but if you get some fat coldsnaps/incinerates you have ten seconds (at a decently high sig) to get your damage in before you're gonna start dying again, on oscilate getting heavys off during defense mode can cost you your damage. Shes a good champion, just other cosmics and champions can fill her spot without me ever feeling like something is missing.
  • AssumedNameAssumedName Posts: 580 ★★★
    Venom
    Good utility and pretty solid damage > pretty bad utility and good damage.