**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Hood, Venompool, and KG oh my!

13»

Comments

• arbrowearbrowe Posts: 13
    Why kg tho hes bad but groot groot is possible the worst champ in the game his buffs dont even work with his specials his heal is so small it can work with suicides hes literally useless
  • demonslayer5demonslayer5 Posts: 158
    I feel venompool - like bishop's buff, king groot-like diablo's buff and hood like ronin's buff
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,347 ★★★★★

I feel venompool - like bishop's buff, king groot-like diablo's buff and hood like ronin's buff

By far no has venompool has no uses at all anywhere and kg does since has poison regen fury armor breaks also he shrugs debuffs so good for some dot effects
  • demonslayer5demonslayer5 Posts: 158
    venom pool needs new abilities
  • HenriqueSCCPHenriqueSCCP Posts: 413 ★★★
    The champion who only changes numbers between King Groot or Hood, will remain weak.
  • All KIng groot needs is a little bump in damage. Im very happy, my r5 sig200 is ready.
  • SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    I'm gonna weigh in on KG cuz I have him as a Sig 95 R3 6 star champ and I did that a while ago so it's not cuz of this buff announcement. It's safe to say I like KG MUCH more than the average player. I actually beat to Grandmaster's Gauntlet just to be able to R3 and give KG some more sigs. Yes I'm serious.

So as for what the buff could do that's simple if it's moderate:

Fury - Double the potency
    Armor Break - Triple the potency and make it 100% chance cuz that 10% fail chance is VERY annoying when it happens.
    Fury Chance while on cooldown - Give him a MUCH higher chance to trigger them. I'd say roll the Ibom synergy into his base to make it a base 20%. But then again 20% is kinda low still BUT if his furies have more potency then it's not to bad.
    Poison - He doesn't have to be Ibom or Diablo but more potency won't hurt. Plus maybe give the Ibom synergy poison actual damage cuz it's stupid low. His poison's are kinda decent right now with on average 1k-2k per tick over 8 seconds. That's not bad at all and it's mostly how him in AQ does his damage currently so more of that would be nice.
    Immunities - Well he is a tree so maybe a shock immunity or resistance just to make him more tanky vs shock matches to benefit from willpower. Bleed and shock is a nice little something that can find use. Maybe something odd also maybe Disorient or some kinda other odd debuff immunity that may have some kinda use.
    Utility - He came out in 2017 and we're in 2021 so some new utility would be good. Idk what it could be, maybe parry projectiles since the Cosmic class seem to have a few members with it already. How about him being able to shrug debuffs while on cooldown also, a passive debuff charge or 2 while on cooldown greyed out that activate when a debuff gets placed on him but he could only do 1-2 every cooldown. Maybe make him able to keep some fury during cooldown or something. Honestly they could add so much different types of utility that it's hard to state what they could.
    Sig - Well just like Angela maybe they could add more for him to do during his cooldown. Idk make him take less overall damage while in cooldown. Maybe make him shrug off all debuffs when entering cooldown with a 50-100% chance based on sig level. Maybe add the shock resist part of his sig like Ultron's buff. I have a feeling they will do something with his sig and add more to it.
    Synergies - No clue cuz this is such a wide rage it's also hard to say. Him having his own unique synergies would be nice. Give him a synergy with himself also that maybe gives himself like 10% more health or something simple like that.

Fixes/Changes - One big issue that hasn't been fixed yet is his synergy with Sasquatch that gives him 3 paused furies which makes him unable to go into cooldown. Now it's working as intended as he only goes into cooldown when he doesn't have any fury BUT he does go into cooldown with the Haimdall + Angela synergy Fury so it can be changed to work while he has furies active and it's not even close to game breaking or making him OP in any way. Maybe change it to be outside him rotation.

Regen - KABAM PLEASE DON'T REDUCE OR ANYTHING NEGATIVE TO THIS TREE'S REGEN CUZ IT'S HIS BREAD AND BUTTER. ONLY TOUCH IT IF IT GETS BETTER AND WORKS THE SAME AS IT DOES NOW. DON'T CHANGE HOW IT WORKS EITHER, LEAVE IT AS IS.

• ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,732 ★★★★★
    I'm excited. King Groot is one of those trash 5* champions that I just can't stop pulling dupes of, so I hope that finally pays off. I have 5* Venompool duped as well, although only at sig 20.

I don't have Hood but I want to pull him since he'd slot in so well alongside several champs I already have ranked up. As long as he's semi-decent I'd be happy, but obviously I hope he is more than just that.
  • HenriqueSCCPHenriqueSCCP Posts: 413 ★★★
    This King Groot update is predicting that it will look like the first Ebony Maw Buff, which was a disappointment.
    If it's just numbers, you have to add skills, for him it would be the best moderate changes.
  • 1professorchaos1professorchaos Posts: 21
    edited July 2021

Yes lmao
  • 1professorchaos1professorchaos Posts: 21