**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

From Cav to TB with mediocre r3 options

2»

Comments

• GoddessIliasGoddessIlias Posts: 706 ★★★★

https://youtu.be/meBOkmPSreQ

I thank you all for your comments. So Nick or KM? I have both duped as 5* r5

This should end the debate

Ebony_Naw said:

Kill_Grey said:

Don't see how any of these are mediocre.
    Go NF and get an Awakening gem, you can try your luck with class gems in act 6 exploration or abyss completion

Like those are easy things to do, lol.
    Act 6 postnerf is a total meme

Edit: please do nick or even Elsa, OP. KM isn’t worth half the praise he gets
    I use mine plenty. Would love a slight value update, but he's a great and tanky champ. I just assume most of the hate comes from people infatuated with big yellow numbers.
    Big yellow numbers? Naw bro, I’m just wanting some decent damage

Kill_Grey said:

Go NF and get an Awakening gem, you can try your luck with class gems in act 6 exploration or abyss completion

Probably you havent really used him in endgame content, have you?
    Why would I use someone who does 36 damage a minute with suicides

Ah yes. Damage, the most important thing in the game.
    @GoddessIlias if yours does 36 damage with suicides, must be an r1 2*.

The utility KM brings to the table and versatility is far ahead of a lot of champions. I use mine in t2 wars, and ive never had to complain about the damage aspect, not one bit.
    I've used him a lot in act6, in act7. He is incredibly versatile and allows me to beat so many different node combinations.
    But hey, if you want CGR numbers on all champs, i cant help you there. Good luck living in your bubbles.
    The whole problem is that even an r3 6* hits like an r1 2* lmao. He has two solid pieces of utility, indestructible for tanking L3s and parry damage that can be maintained nearly indefinitely, and his true strike, both are cool, neither is solid enough for him to see any play for me, sorry not sorry
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★

Ebony_Naw said:

Kill_Grey said:

I use mine plenty. Would love a slight value update, but he's a great and tanky champ. I just assume most of the hate comes from people infatuated with big yellow numbers.

Kill_Grey said:

GoddessIlias if yours does 36 damage with suicides, must be an r1 2*.

The utility KM brings to the table and versatility is far ahead of a lot of champions. I use mine in t2 wars, and ive never had to complain about the damage aspect, not one bit.
    I've used him a lot in act6, in act7. He is incredibly versatile and allows me to beat so many different node combinations.
    But hey, if you want CGR numbers on all champs, i cant help you there. Good luck living in your bubbles.
    KM's damage isn't worth his utility 90% of the time
  • the_eradicatorthe_eradicator Posts: 347 ★★★
    how is nick,Elsa and killmonger mediocre ? Seriously ?
  • Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★

Ebony_Naw said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

The only reason I mentioned his pitiful damage is that his utility is something even more useless than his damage. I know that indestructible is a cool piece of utility but to be honest the amount of time you spend in the fight only further increase your chances of dying. And the thought of having to run suicides and garbage synergy champs so he can get some use? There are a dozen other champs I already have that can do 4x what Killmonger does and don’t have to be running suicides or synergies.
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    Ebony_Naw said:

So this is what's considered mediocre now?

This is kind of getting lost in the debate lol. None are mediocre, and even if you say KM is, there are two very not mediocre options. People need to level expectations a little and stop thinking all but one or two options in each class are garbage
    To be honest, I would not take KM to R2, let alone R3 unless he gets some sort of tune up or a moderate update. His utility like unstoppable in hitting block, indestructible, and true strike are somethings I rarely use. There are better champs for those. NF unduped is better than KM duped for a lot of scenarios. OP also has both of them at 5/65 5 star. So, elsa seems the obvious choice here.
  • TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,748 ★★★★★
    NF is the best of the three.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Personally I would rank 3 the unduped nick.
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Could always run nick with Angela and Heimdall for the fury... That way his tak charges won't drop off.

I've got a skill t5cc waiting for him
  • https://youtu.be/meBOkmPSreQ

Ebony_Naw said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

The whole problem is that even an r3 6* hits like an r1 2* lmao. He has two solid pieces of utility, indestructible for tanking L3s and parry damage that can be maintained nearly indefinitely, and his true strike, both are cool, neither is solid enough for him to see any play for me, sorry not sorry
    Well, i dont know what to say to this. It doesnt matter. Seems like your ignorance and biased comments are not worth arguing to.

Ebony_Naw said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

GoddessIlias if yours does 36 damage with suicides, must be an r1 2*.

KM's damage isn't worth his utility 90% of the time
    Well, that isnt true. You speak as though he hits like maw and antman, both of which are totally wrong. His damage (without bleeds) is middle of the pack, and if duped, it is quite high during reverb mode. 1.5minutes later fire off an sp3 for the mega bleeds and the damage is great.

Ebony_Naw said:

Kill_Grey said:

Kill_Grey said:

The only reason I mentioned his pitiful damage is that his utility is something even more useless than his damage. I know that indestructible is a cool piece of utility but to be honest the amount of time you spend in the fight only further increase your chances of dying. And the thought of having to run suicides and garbage synergy champs so he can get some use? There are a dozen other champs I already have that can do 4x what Killmonger does and don’t have to be running suicides or synergies.
    Void and HT are garbage? the third is jabari panther. Winter soldier isnt the greatest but he is a nice synergy. None of these are garbage, at all. So your facts are wrong.
    with void, he can shrug off debuffs. With HT he gets more bleeds, ramping up his damage, Jabari gives him a passive crit buff, and WS allows you to get true strike on intercepts.
    I get it, you arent "creative" enough to find his uses, that's alright. Plenty of bandwagoners in the forums.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,243 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021
    Elsa, without a doubt. She’s just too good.
  • Sergeant_Sergeant_ Posts: 272 ★★
    edited July 2021
    Elsa since you already have KM and Fury as duped 5/65's. If you don't want to go with Elsa, I would suggest going with Nick and maybe try getting an AW from Abyss completion or something. But trust me, Elsa is a great champ too!
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    I’d definitely go Nick or Elsa on this one. Nick is a work horse (you may already know that) and Elsa can add a ton of new utility to your roster. Gotta agree that KMs damage just isn’t there. Good luck with your rank up! 👍😉
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,780 ★★★★★
    I would definitely R3 either of those 3, unduped, especially for TB title. I will actually be taking my (duped) KM to R3 and he will be my 4th.

That being said, if you have a Heimdall and Hela, Nick Fury does not even need the dupe. There are paths (like monthly Cav EQ) that you can easily spare the 2 synergy slots for him to clear without any issues the whole lane.

I would definitely R3 either of those 3, unduped, especially for TB title. I will actually be taking my (duped) KM to R3 and he will be my 4th.

That being said, if you have a Heimdall and Hela, Nick Fury does not even need the dupe. There are paths (like monthly Cav EQ) that you can easily spare the 2 synergy slots for him to clear without any issues the whole lane.

You actually don't even need the 2 slots for Cav EQ since you can throw an sp1, get a disorient on the defender, get him to try to evade once and the passive fury keeps your tactical charges.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    xNig said:

You actually don't even need the 2 slots for Cav EQ since you can throw an sp1, get a disorient on the defender, get him to try to evade once and the passive fury keeps your tactical charges.
    That's quite stressful. Elsa is already done with two fights by the time he's trying to build whatever charges.
    Kill_Grey said:

xNig said:

That's quite stressful. Elsa is already done with two fights by the time he's trying to build whatever charges.
    Kinda. I usually just take 5 hits using NF for the 5 charges 😬