**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Post your most lopsided class imbalance

I am Sitting here on 80 5-star and 15 6-star champs. But I keep getting more and more shocked by how I’m getting nearly all the 5 star mutants worth anything but not getting anything in the science class. The total count is 21 mutants and 11 science, but the quality comparison is comical. Today I got a 5-star nexus hero with the choice for a new red magneto, duping Emma frost or duping Domino

Meanwhile I have 2 5-star science awakening gems, a rank up gem, and 100 science sig stones hoping to one day roll a CAIW, Void or Quake. (Note: It doesn’t look quite as bad since I rolled a 5 and 6 star she-hulk this month. It used to be even worse.)

What’s your biggest discrepancy? Can you beat mine?

Comments

• AATTAATT Posts: 525 ★★★
    I have most 5*, for 6*s: cosmic vs tech

*plus cap marvel classic

I’m not mad tho, I have ghost and WL so no complains at all
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,658 ★★★★★
    Seventy eight 5-Stars.
    Mystic - 15 (1 awakened)
    Cosmic - 16 (7 awakened)
    Tech - 9 (7 awakened)
    Mutant - 13 (5 awakened)
    Skill - 11 (2 awakened)
    Science - 14 (3 awakened)
  • OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,605 ★★★★
    32 6*s

9 science
    7 mutant
    7 mystic
    4 skill
    3 cosmic
    2 tech

2 out of my last 4 pulls were skill so yeah - pretty lopsided.
  • laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,382 ★★★★

I just pulled my 38th 6* today, total of 42 pulls, and 0 science champs

I'm not saying I don't believe you just the odds of that happening is 3 out of 1000. Very rare chance. assuming there isn't something written in the algorithm to balance out rosters, which I 100% believe there is, I suppose it would happen considering how many people play this game.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,767 ★★★★★
    26 5*s. 7 are science, 2 cosmic, 2 mystic, 7 tech, 3 skill, 5 mutant.

I mean, I did open a shed load of sci/mys dual class, but yeah, I got all science and then one mystic.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    38 6*s
    5 science
    7 skill
    4 mutants
    7 mystics

Wait for it...
    one tech
    And 13 cosmics! So um... I'd say that's pretty damn imbalanced...
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,674 ★★★★★
    35 6* champs.

6 science (none ranked up)
    5 skill (none ranked up)
    8 mutants (Bishop, White Mags r2)
    5 cosmic (Venom r2)
    4 tech (Warlock, Punisher 2099 r2)
    7 mystics (Doom r3, Mojo r2)

It looks distributed fairly equally, but I have very few good options to actually rank up in certain classes.

In science, it's basically just Spider-Gwen. I like her but she doesn't fill a role that I need filled by a rank-up. I'm leaning towards MODOK because I like him and he synergizes well, but I don't think he's a great champion at all.

In skill, I have Squirrel Girl and Elsa that I want to rank up. If I hadn't just ranked up my 5* max-sig Kingpin just before I pulled my 6*, I would have r2'd him immediately. Now...eh.

In mutant, I want to rank up Emma Frost and Old Man Logan. If I can awaken Omega Red, I'll rank up him as well.

In cosmic, I don't really have anyone I want to immediately rank up. Carnage is cool but not a top priority. Heimdall will go up immediately if he gets buffed and maybe if I can awaken him, but right now I don't feel like ranking up a synergy piece. Similar to MODOK in that sense, but I like MODOK a lot more.

Tech is actually the most stacked class, despite being the worst class overall and me having the few champs in it. But aside from the two I've already ranked up, I have Howard the Duck and Doc Ock. I really enjoy both of them and will probably rank them up both eventually. With Doc Ock, I'm just waiting for a dupe. With Howard...well, I don't mind waiting a little longer. He's not that great, just fun.

And finally mystics. I have had Symbiote Supreme at r1 for a year or more. He's good enough for an r1, but...I don't know. I just always find another, more suitable champion to rank up.

So yeah. Science is by far my worst class, followed by cosmic. Mutant and tech are my best ones. Mystic and skill are in the middle.
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,073 ★★★★
    In ascending order
    3 science
    5 mutant
    6 mystic
    9 tech
    10 skill
    14 cosmic

Science was 2 until last month.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

I'm not saying I don't believe you just the odds of that happening is 3 out of 1000. Very rare chance. assuming there isn't something written in the algorithm to balance out rosters, which I 100% believe there is, I suppose it would happen considering how many people play this game.
    0.3% isn’t unbelievably low, it’s low, but when you consider how many people play, many people will have that sort of thing
  • Sahil_R_RanaSahil_R_Rana Posts: 297 ★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

38 6*s
    5 science
    7 skill
    4 mutants
    7 mystics

Wait for it...
    one tech
    And 13 cosmics! So um... I'd say that's pretty damn imbalanced...

I have only 3 6* and all of them are tech (warlock, vision (aou), yondu)
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    20 6*s
    6 Mutant
    5 Mystic
    4 Comsic
    3 science
    And that leaves tech and skill with 1. Civil warrior and moleman.
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★

I have only 3 6* and all of them are tech (warlock, vision (aou), yondu)

For only having three 6*s just be happy that one of them is one of the most useful champs in the game. Vision AoU is really solid. Yondu.... well.... could be worse.
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    I’m actually pretty even on 6*s

Science- 3
    Cap IW, YellowJacket and Rhino

Skill- 4
    Stealthy, Kingpin, Karnak, and Winter Soldier

Mutant- 3
    Sunspot, Omega, and Storm X

Tech- 4
    Warlock, Ghost, Nebula, Doctopus

Cosmic- 1
    Hela

Mystic- 2
    Doctor Strange and Claire
  • IcePickIcePick Posts: 212
    Wozzy. I am shocked by your roster. 19 cosmic champs and none of the beyond god tier ones.

Yet, your small collection of tech has an awakened ghost - arguably the top champ in the entire contest

Talk about RNG at work. Thanks for sharing.
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    41 6* but only 4 cosmic

• NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    I was expecting someone to flex there roster
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    I was expecting someone to show off there 100+ 5 stars and 50+6 stars but no one has done it, I could’ve done it but I’m not a flexer.
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021
    Went 40+ 5*s deep before I got my first Mystic. Hell, I'm still kinda unlucky with Mystics.

Run suicides, only ever wanted Claire, and these are the Mystics I'm missing:

Thank the Heavens that Kabam decided to buff Diablo the way they did. I finally have a reliable, suicide-friendly nullifier.

Oh right, and as a kicker:

First. Basic. Pull.

Never open in Beta. Oh God it hurts.
  • mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 980 ★★★★
    118 total 6*

25 Science
    19 Skill
    23 Mutant
    21 Cosmic
    18 Tech
    12 Mystic
  • captaincushcaptaincush Posts: 517 ★★★

Not sure how else to prove something doesn't exist, but here you go

• Sergeant_Sergeant_ Posts: 272 ★★
    I have 22 5* champions and 6 6* champions. Out of the 22 5*, I have 9 skill 5*'s with 4 science, 1 Mystic, 5 Cosmics, 2 Tech and 1 Mutant....

To make it even worse, out of all my skill 5*, I still don't have Aegon or Fury. That's just my luck. Pretty sad... :( lol
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    36 6* and 0 mutants
  • WarlockjrWarlockjr Posts: 778 ★★★
    For me its like 12 cosmic 5* and 8 skill 5*