**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

I am UC right now. Can I get 5star AG if I become Cav in 2 weeks from SOL rewards?

2»

Comments

• LordPSNLordPSN Posts: 799 ★★★★
    edited July 2021
    @Shush_gssh
    Units used. 0
    Roster.
    Red mag, sorcer supreme, cap America IW, venom and guilly 2099/masacre/iceman depending on path.
    Sorcerer supreme and venom r5, rest r4. Cap America at sig 42.
    Iceman only for Crossbones.
    Edit
    If you are asking for revives, actually I needed 6 l2 revives (iceman only) for Crossbones and 3 l2 revives (venom only) for sentinel. Sentinel is easier than Crossbones. The parry bug which is ongoing, that interfered with sentinel boss. So had to use revives there. But Crossbones revives were necessary. That was a painful fight! Rest chapter boss are easy.
  • Shush_gsshShush_gssh Posts: 34
    LordPSN said:

@Shush_gssh
    Units used. 0
    Roster.
    Red mag, sorcer supreme, cap America IW, venom and guilly 2099/masacre/iceman depending on path.
    Sorcerer supreme and venom r5, rest r4. Cap America at sig 42.
    Iceman only for Crossbones.
    Edit
    If you are asking for revives, actually I needed 6 l2 revives (iceman only) for Crossbones and 3 l2 revives (venom only) for sentinel. Sentinel is easier than Crossbones. The parry bug which is ongoing, that interfered with sentinel boss. So had to use revives there. But Crossbones revives were necessary. That was a painful fight! Rest chapter boss are easy.

Thank. Who did you use for ultron and is there anyone you can recommend I use as I don’t have iceman?
    Poison immune, if you dont have iceman. You can manage vigour but poison is main
    LordPSN said:

Poison immune, if you dont have iceman. You can manage vigour but poison is main

It’s the shock I’m finding hard. How did you deal with it?
    Shock?? Crossbones doesn't have shock
    LordPSN said:

I meant ultrons special attack shocks

LordPSN said:

I dex all Ultron special attacks. So no shock was there for me.
    LordPSN said:

LordPSN said:

It’s a node, emp modification i dexed the specials as well but I still got shocked

LordPSN said:

The sentinels of Liberty has 5 star AG for Cavalier and above.
    If I become Cavalier within 2 weeks, Can I get the Cavalier milestone rewards or the rewards will remain same as that of UC?

Hello mate I’m trying to do the same as you. Could you give me some info on how you did it, like roster units used and stuff. I’m on 6.1 right now
    Post roster, and we will post counters

• Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I think it depends on if you’ve already used your keys. If you haven’t you can definitely get the rewards, if you have, I don’t think so.
    Well got the AG. Unluckily it is mystic one. I have 2 mystic AG now but no doom/BW CV to awaken...
  • Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    LordPSN said:

Well got the AG. Unluckily it is mystic one. I have 2 mystic AG now but no doom/BW CV to awaken...

What? I was Cav from the start of the event hit I still haven’t gotten the AG. Did you use CAIW for most/all of your fights?
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021
    LordPSN said:

LordPSN said:

That's not how EMP works. Most likely you used Red Mags and his aar prevented the shocks or he has shock resistance or something and so you didn't notice the effects of shock.