**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Sentinels of Liberty 5* Nexus Pulls

Comments

• ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    All existing pull, thus only sig increase.
    My nexus are Cyclop (sig), Hype (sig) and BW (sig). No new champ......
  • RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★

• Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★

I haven't chosen yet. I've got Claire in mystic, and my tech roster is pretty stacked as is. Shards would be nice, but so would another champs. Thoughts?
  • Icy000Icy000 Posts: 274 ★★

• Sir_GlobalotSir_Globalot Posts: 167 ★★
    Getting my nexus later once I'm back from work; anyone bless me with a single good champ choice? #blessingsonya haha
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    Modok L160, Thor Rags L60 or Prox L120.

Took Modok and max sigged him afterwards.

Dr. Zola
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

Mine was Ehh... I know the Champions look amazing but Magneto doesn't have the Most Important of Sig nor is 20 More Sig Levels gonna do a lot and Terrax I don't have Ranked Up nor a need for another 20 Sig Levels, then there's Sunspot who I know is good but I have 0 Use for... Already got Colossus Maxed who has the same Easy Ramp Up and Massive Sp2 Damage, then on top of that Several Immunities and High Armor. As well got Guardian already Maxed who has a Big Sp2 and the Perfect Parries on Specials, then his Super Nice Block Proficiency Synergy and High Energy Resist too.
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    Shulk, awakened Sasquatch, and something else (all I remember is that it wasn’t good).
    I took she hulk. We’ll see if I find time to rank her up
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

• DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,122 ★★★★★

dude I thought you were endgame for the longest time
    DawsMan said:

dude I thought you were endgame for the longest time
    with my skills? would be a miracle
  • raviXsharmaraviXsharma Posts: 488 ★★★
    Spider Gwen (Sig up) / Ronin (Awaken) / Kamala Khan (Sig up)

*Cries in a corner*
  • FineDogFineDog Posts: 403 ★★★
    Don't have a screen grab but I got a choice between awakening Blade, awakening Kamala Khan, or getting a new Punisher 2099.

I picked Punisher because I have a million awakening gems already.
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    Sinister to sig 160
    Domino to sig 100
    Hood to sig 80

Went with Domino for the mutant iso
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★

• Caleb1705Caleb1705 Posts: 241 ★★

• JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,043 ★★★★★
    Cull Obsidian dupe. Nothing too exciting
    Caleb705 said:

this pains me

deeply
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,673 ★★★★★

This was mine. Went with the Sentinel dupe since I still haven't touched v3 yet lol.
  • SnuggzySnuggzy Posts: 244 ★★

This just about sums up my Nexus luck. I went with the KG dupe, in hope that his buff is good.
  • ZeiramMRZeiramMR Posts: 103
    edited July 2021
    Easy pick

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

Mine was decent.

Just in case anyone's curious, I picked Karnak 😛
  • Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    It was between Luke Cage, Juggernaut and someone about as bad as Juggernaut. I chose Luke Cage of course.