**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What type of Nexus is the Nexus selector from SOP?

RavenKeeperRavenKeeper Posts: 279 ★★★
Is it a 3 champ nexus or is it a 10 champ nexus? This will affect which class I choose and probably for a lot of other people too, so it'd be very nice to know.

Comments

• shashankchromeshashankchrome Posts: 84
    When has Kabam released a 10 champ Nexus? I wasn't aware of that.
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

Abyss Exploration is only permanent content with 10 champ Nexus IIRC
    Yep. And the only other 10 champ nexus was the 2020 nexus from July 4th deals this year.
  • BollandBolland Posts: 75 ★★★

Is it a 3 champ nexus or is it a 10 champ nexus? This will affect which class I choose and probably for a lot of other people too, so it'd be very nice to know.

@Kabam Miike Could you confirm this for us please? Thanks in advance.
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    How will it affect the class you choose? Do you even have particular champions in mind, or do you just want best chances at a good champion?
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Malreck04 said:

How will it affect the class you choose? Do you even have particular champions in mind, or do you just want best chances at a good champion?

Some people will have particular champions in mind or want the best chances. For example, for a 3-champ nexus, Mutant is probably the best option for most people since it has the highest number of good and broken tier champs. However with a 10-champ nexus, you could relax on the odds a little and go for maybe Tech or something.
  • OGAvengerOGAvenger Posts: 1,101 ★★★★★
    Bolland said:

@Kabam Miike Could you confirm this for us please? Thanks in advance.
    Please don’t confirm this. Just let it be a “surprise” to some
  • BinkPlayzBinkPlayz Posts: 99 ★★
    I do believe they're gonna be like the july 4th class nexus crystals, you pick a class and you get a choice of 3 from that class
  • RavenKeeperRavenKeeper Posts: 279 ★★★
    BinkPlayz said:

I do believe they're gonna be like the july 4th class nexus crystals, you pick a class and you get a choice of 3 from that class

Makes sense, although it'd be super cool if they would be the 10 champ.
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    I think it will be choice of 3. Don’t think kabam will be that generous with a specific class 10 choices.
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★
    Going skill for sure now
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★

Abyss Exploration is only permanent content with 10 champ Nexus IIRC
    Yep. And the only other 10 champ nexus was the 2020 nexus from July 4th deals this year.
    Do you remember what it was called? Because maybe they called it an Abyss nexus in the deal but since it's not an abyss nexus in the sop thing it'll be a 3 one.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Malreck04 said:

It won’t affect the class I pick but it will affect when I open it. I’m going for science for iBom, but if it’s a ten champ crystal then I will hold onto it for when Mr. Negative gets added to the basic.