**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

SENTRY BUFF NEEDED ASAP

YSK_Rebels96YSK_Rebels96 Posts: 41
edited July 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
I know this topic is way more discussed than I am posting but really need Sentry Buff rather than new Spiderman 2099.

During a meeting with Professor X, Emma Frost openly stated that the Sentry's powers are godlike, and during his time as a member of the Dark Avengers, Sentry's profile note that there is no limit to his powers and that he is nigh-omnipotent, thus making him the strongest member in the Dark Avengers Team.

Kabam Lords do listen summoners as Sentry is Powerhouse of unlimited powers do consider all summoners and make him buff like magneto and colossus in September Month.

Thank You..
Post edited by Kabam Valiant on

Comments

• ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    No. Just because you specifically opened a thread, they should put off a Sentry buff.

Also, the Sentry that had godlike powers? Different universe to the one MCOC is in. Don't expect his comic book representation to be accurately depicted in game.
  • dangarang122dangarang122 Posts: 410 ★★★
    ItsDamien said:

No. Just because you specifically opened a thread, they should put off a Sentry buff.

Also, the Sentry that had godlike powers? Different universe to the one MCOC is in. Don't expect his comic book representation to be accurately depicted in game.

Doesn't Sentry turn into the Void? And isn't that the same Void in game. Their power levels should match at least...
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    Suggestions category
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

ItsDamien said:

Doesn't Sentry turn into the Void? And isn't that the same Void in game. Their power levels should match at least...
    Why should they match? What in game reason do they need to match?
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    I heard there was a dev meeting and they were saying that all they needed was one more all caps thread heading in order to buff Sentry. Congrats, all your hard work and caps lock is the thing that will finally convince them. You did it. Everybody can stop with these posts now.
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,673 ★★★★★
    I would gladly take a Sentry buff. However, I'm not a fan of dragging comic mythology into the balancing of the game. After all, there is no comic-accurate world where Captain America could reasonably out-punch Dormammu. I view Sentry the same way. There are hints that he might be getting a buff soon, but I don't care from a lore perspective. I just want a bad champ to become good. I don't care whether that means that Sentry or Electra or Cyclops or Iron Patriot gets a buff.
  • Geralt_123Geralt_123 Posts: 595 ★★★
    He needs a buff for sure and Science class doesn't have too many great champs similar like tech and his kit is just trash.so,I guess he is in Kabam's list and his buff will be awesome(my internal feeling)
    He has one of the great and smooth animations in the entire game and we can just hope that he will get his deserved buff!
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,079 ★★★★★
    Now that we're seeing a lot of cosmic and skill champs get buffed, eventually we're gonna hit the end of that line and we're gonna start being able to focus on other champs like mutant, Tech and eventually science so I think it's more of a when rather than if.
  • BarryJ2BarryJ2 Posts: 32
    Sentry is one of the more mediocre champs of the game, but there are many champions that are many floors below him. Champions like Iron Man(OG and inferior), Groot(ofc), and Deadpool X-Force have been in the lowest tier from the moment they were introduced to the game. I would rather see a more balanced champion pool, with most champs being pretty good, rather than a pool without mediocre champs and tiers that are drastically apart.
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,122 ★★★★★
    If you haven't noticed the game is not comic accurate in terms of comic power to in game power. This game would be dead without amazing and contrasting terrible champions.