**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What’s that champion that your always annoyed to fight against?

Comments

• Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,610 ★★★★★
    Mysterio is always annoying
  • demonslayer5demonslayer5 Posts: 158
    I hate fighting bishop ,spider gwen with corvus without proxima , korg and thing.

I hate the first fight with corvus since he hits like a meme champ,
    I had to cycle at least 3 times to finish the fight.(glaive charges)
    we can use regen champs for hit monkey, i always use old man logan. i would say old man logan was made for crit monkey. the best counter for the fatty is cap infinity.
    I also hate yellow jacket sp1( if unblockable)
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,674 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021
    A stacked Dormammu with his constant degeneration damage every time you dex...oh boy. I went into Variant 7 and fought him at full health, and I went out of that fight with maybe 20% health despite taking no hits.

I can never seem to dodge Emma Frost's specials, which makes stacked versions of her very tricky to fight.

Storm PX seems to glance everything I throw at her which always throws me off since my abilities aren't triggering. Ant-Man is the same but he's a complete noodle so it's just an annoyingly long fight. I don't think I've ever been challenged by him anywhere.

Domino is the same, except I take damage when my abilities fail. Fun times!
  • jdrum663jdrum663 Posts: 551 ★★
    For me it's BPCW. The whole "I'm stunned, wait! I'm not stunned" thing gets me even though I should know better. Rogue gets me every now and then but I'm a lot better with her. I use them both and they sure don't recover from stun near as quickly! Lol I know it's gonna happen, anticipate it and all, it happens anyway. I'm getting better but it irks me every time. Domino at times. When it's AI RNG and she's "on" she destroys me, other times she's not a problem. Korg, enough said. He's...like...made of rock or something! Lol
  • Sir_GlobalotSir_Globalot Posts: 167 ★★
    Thing - pain in the backside to fight if I left any bleed champs at home

Hyperion - throw the dang special already!

Anyone who goes indestructible or unblockable at the end. Lookin' at you Herc.
    herc is super easy
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,122 ★★★★★
    Nova/electro.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021
    Kingpin and Domino! I hate fighting those two.
  • Avengers320Avengers320 Posts: 683 ★★★
    Nova
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    Annihilus
    Korg
    Nick Fury

• Khellendros138Khellendros138 Posts: 513 ★★★
    Electro, korg, and kingpin. Prolly in that order.
  • CheloniiChelonii Posts: 20
    There are harder ones like Annihilus, Korg, Nick Fury.
    But Doc Oct and his flailing arms always gets me. Especially if on a bane node. Sp1 is easy but I always take damage from a medium or two with him.
  • silentagsilentag Posts: 428 ★★★
    Gg, somehow I always get tripped up and mistime my dodging the sp2 and get destroyed.
  • awesomesauceawesomesauce Posts: 774 ★★★
    6* R5 kingpin in arena. Often my team of 3 doesn't have a strong counter, so it turns a 20 second fight into a 2 minute fight and is quite annoying, depending on how well he's willing to bait.
  • MojoHaterMojoHater Posts: 244 ★★
    Bishop, mordo, war machine, domino, mysterio, sabretooth (his sp1 catches me off guard), wolvie x, terrax
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Mojo
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 ★★★★★
    Apoc and terrax also mysterio
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    Doom.

No crits+resistances -> takes eternity to kill
    Petrify is quite rare -> often unblockable
    Aura of Hazaareth -> can't use heavy or SP
    Block pen -> blocking hurts
    B*tchslap -> can kill easily if you make a mistake

He isn't hard to kill, or dex his SPs, he is just boring. At any rarity, my hits are weak and his are strong. Pure annoyance

• Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    The guy in the creators profile who becomes defensive when a debuff is placed on me
  • Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★

6* R5 kingpin in arena. Often my team of 3 doesn't have a strong counter, so it turns a 20 second fight into a 2 minute fight and is quite annoying, depending on how well he's willing to bait.

6* R5?
  • Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 802 ★★★
    Hitmonkey
  • SnuggzySnuggzy Posts: 244 ★★
    Weirdly, for me it's Mordo. Remembering not to attack into his stun is not a strength I have acquired. The rest of the time, he just sits there, gaining power, blocking like his life depends upon it, mocking me into oblivion.
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,122 ★★★★★

6* R5?
    the ai has access to 6r5s