**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Where's Thor...God of Thunder....

The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
edited November 2017 in Suggestions and Requests
With the awesome graphics kabam has produced with many of these new champs I feel like you guys missed an opportunity for a Rayden style, electric pulsing, God of Thunder THOR. After seeing the movie and watching his electric eyes light up with a trail of lighting in his wake, I realize that I wish THAT was the Thor version created for MCOC and not the basic arena version.

Oh well. The new guy lacks the luster you've been producing lately and therefore doesn't rise, at least visually, to the standards you've now created with the new champs you've been producing. IMO.

He's just not interesting to me. I don't need him and will not likely pursue getting him. Anyone else have a thought?

Comments

• charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    With the awesome graphics kabam has produced with many of these new champs I feel like you guys missed an opportunity for a Rayden style, electric pulsing, God of Thunder THOR. After seeing the movie and watching his electric eyes light up with a trail of lighting in his wake, I realize that I wish THAT was the Thor version created for MCOC and not the basic arena version.

Oh well. The new guy lacks the luster you've been producing lately and therefore doesn't rise, at least visually, to the standards you've now created with the new champs you've been producing. IMO.

He's just not interesting to me. I don't need him and will not likely pursue getting him. Anyone else have a thought?

Because of this very statement,"He hits like a wet noodle",I don't care about valor anymore,lol.

We'll see in day 28 this month,for the login,I'll try and see if I get Thor (Bad) and Hela (Assuming she proves to be bad or good,Yeah? )
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★

Because of this very statement,"He hits like a wet noodle",I don't care about valor anymore,lol.

We'll see in day 28 this month,for the login,I'll try and see if I get Thor (Bad) and Hela (Assuming she proves to be bad or good,Yeah? )

P.S:I'll go for 800k valor to get a 4* crystal,I meant I don't care about Valor LEADER BOARD Prizes,lol.