**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Just pulled 4 Star Immortal Iron Fist and he is Meh

HQ101HQ101 Posts: 422 ★★
How is this a Legendary Champ? A watered down version of Regular Iron Fist with 6% lower Critical Damage and 1% lower Critical Rate. The mechanics and abilities are the same. All we got was a new skin??

So, Kabam, why not make him Special? Some armor. A few more buffs. More Critical Damage. Anything to make him feel like a Prize. Cuz right now, I doubt I will ever rank him past level 3.

Comments

• SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Posts: 462 ★★★
    Diversity brah
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Yeah I don't have him and I do not even care, if he was unique and actually worth it then I would be trying so hard to get him but it is just a different skin.
  • Are you surprised?
  • HQ101HQ101 Posts: 422 ★★
    Just disillusioned... I guess. The excitement wore off very quickly.

Kinda like the first time I fought with my 5 star Mephisto.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    I would love to pull one, for diversity, for collection (like collecting pokemon), for cosmetic (hey he wears white), for overall player rating ...

I have zero 2* Immortal IF, zero 3* Immortal IF, zero 4* Immortal IF, and zero 5* Immortal IF, would love to pull any of them anyday :)
  • NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    shchong2 wrote: »
    I would love to pull one, for diversity, for collection (like collecting pokemon), for cosmetic (hey he wears white), for overall player rating ...

I have zero 2* Immortal IF, zero 3* Immortal IF, zero 4* Immortal IF, and zero 5* Immortal IF, would love to pull any of them anyday :)

there's no 2 star iif
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    NDK13 wrote: »
    shchong2 wrote: »

there's no 2 star iif

Oh...The possibilities
    Oh...The possibilities,Yeah?
  • colbyscipio987colbyscipio987 Posts: 1,027 ★★
    immortal iron fist is iron fist with the same abilities nothing special..........
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Oh...The possibilities,Yeah?

Yes, would love they add 2* IIF if possible, just like new 2* blade, new 2* champs ... once again, just for collection sake, and sometimes to help S.A. event too ....
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    They ruined both of them in 12.0
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    DaMunk wrote: »
    They ruined the game in 12.0

There you go
  • LoPrestiLoPresti Posts: 1,035 ★★★
    edited November 2017
    Because if they made a champ this rare actually good, you would get a big whiplash from the community crying about it.

Imagine if they made Kang and Thanos super strong, what would people that don't have them (and can never obtain them) think?
    LoPresti wrote: »
    Because if they made a champ this rare actually good, you would get a big whiplash from the community crying about it.

Imagine if they made Kang and Thanos super strong, what would people that don't have them (and can never obtain them) think?

Point made.
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★

That was pre- 12.0 when some people had duped SW and DS and some didn't.
    MSRDLD wrote: »

That was pre- 12.0 when some people had duped SW and DS and some didn't.

Before 12.0 I had unduped SW and DS
    After 12.0,
    Unduped DS,But,Duped SW

The Irony :lol:
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    Yep. Me too. I had to complete Act 4 and use a generic AG on mine because I could never dupe her.
    MSRDLD wrote: »
    Yep. Me too. I had to complete Act 4 and use a generic AG on mine because I could never dupe her.

I just got lucky and duped her from a 4*crystal a month back.
  • Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    I have a 3* and a 5* immortal fist. No 4* yet. And yeah, he’s nothing special, just a trophy champ.
  • StavelotXoteStavelotXote Posts: 231
    Why did they remove his permanent armor breaks until being struck by the opponent? God he sucks now
  • Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    Actually, he's worse than Iron Fist. For some dumb reason, they made his sig awful. He can stack armor breaks that are on a timer, but if he's hit, they disappear. This makes absolutely no sense. I could understand if they were permanent armor breaks and only removed if he was struck, but they're on timers, I think the same as Iron Fist's. Really all he is, is a collector's trophy.
  • Xcrøss_TRXcrøss_TR Posts: 142
    edited November 2017
    maybe he is legendary cause he is so rare
  • ContestOfNoobsContestOfNoobs Posts: 1,454 ★★★★
    i have a kang, come at me bro
  • Vision_41Vision_41 Posts: 721
    He has a different Signature Ability.