**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Thoughts on True Focus in Alliance War? [Title edited for clarity]

PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,797 ★★★★★
edited July 2021 in General Discussion

Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 863 ★★★★
    What does true focus ignore again? Is ghost out of this one as well?
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★

What does true focus ignore again? Is ghost out of this one as well?

Jep she out to it the one there can’t miss and evade node the one node mr sinster had in SOP
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    geez this gave me a heart attack. where's this announcment?
    Ebony_Naw said:

Not a nerf. But just make an anti quake and ghost node and be done with it. No reason to punish champs like Tigra for this

Jep true strike and rust.

New and ammu.
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    Ebony_Naw said:

Not a nerf. But just make an anti quake and ghost node and be done with it. No reason to punish champs like Tigra for this

Yeah honestly just say you can't use science shield champions... sorry for the 3 normal captain america users
    But yes it not a nerft it has Ben a nerft if there removes he ability to never evade
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    I like the change for quake, now alliances are not forced to place high ground defenders on boss node. It kills off tigra unintentionally tho
    Gamer said:

New and ammu.
    Sorry the language barrier is making this a tad bit confusing. Does anyone have the link for the info?
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★

Gamer said:

New and ammu.
    Sorry the language barrier is making this a tad bit confusing. Does anyone have the link for the info?
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/273449/alliance-war-season-28#latest
    I think he meant news and announcement
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,409 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021
    Killed Ghost on Hazard shift mini now as well. Or vs boss.
    I understand that Quake and Ghost are minda broken, but they're champs that aren't easy to play. I don't use them, so doesn't affect me. But just adding something to all mini's doesn't make sense to me. The plays should be with the modifiers imo.
    Like if you want to try and kill Quake/Ghost vs certain champs using tactics.

Gamer said:

New and ammu.
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/273449/alliance-war-season-28#latest
    I think he meant news and announcement
    Thank you very much
  • KriskrizKriskriz Posts: 17
    Clearly mentioned "couple"
    Targetting Quake & Ghost
  • LLStashLLStash Posts: 132
    Don’t care much cause don’t use either of the champs in war. But this method of dealing with strong champs is unhealthy for the game
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    GagoH said:

Guardian FTW