**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What are your thoughts on spider gwen?

Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
edited July 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I just pulled 5* spider gwen from the 5* nexus from sentinels of liberty. My other choices were juggernaut or thing and I already have thing as a 6* so I took spider gwen. I really don’t know anything about her other than her heavy attacks apply slow, so what are your guys thoughts? Is she good and should I rank her up?

Just to let you know I have stealth spidey as an unstoppable counter and here’s the rest of my science roster. Thanks.

Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    Haji_Saab said:

You should always have 2 different classes of 'slow' inducing champs as class disadvantage prevents slow.

Gwen is a solid champ.

He does with Red Guardian
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    She’s a very solid champ, congrats on the pull
    Honestly OP I would pick Red Guardian over Spider-Gwen even unduped
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 779 ★★★
    One of my fav champ for long fights. Sp1x5, Sp3, Sp2 and your opponent "can't do nothing". The ability to avoid unblockable specials is also icing on the cake.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    She suffers from suicides, but really good otherwise.
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,146 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021

Haji_Saab said:

You should always have 2 different classes of 'slow' inducing champs as class disadvantage prevents slow.

Gwen is a solid champ.

Red g is science just like gwen.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Thanks for the responses. I’ll definitely take a look into her and play around with her.
    DawsMan said:

Haji_Saab said:

Gwen is a solid champ.

Red g is science just like gwen.
    I know, so he also has Stealthy. Stealthy and Red Guardian are both already ranked up and both have slow so they can cover eachother.
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    Gwen is awesome! Have a 6* R1 I use a lot. Hit me up Ig if you want more info
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Backflips.

Boing.

That said, tertiary thought would be "very useful, but I'd rather use She-Hulk" -- granted, I do love the Enervates. So much Boing.
  • NavieenNavieen Posts: 137 ★★
    I just remember when she had an sp1 that literally just done backflips and resulted in no damage to the opponent 🤣
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★
    I mean, iHulk is right there
  • Joker1976Joker1976 Posts: 440 ★★
    walkerdog said:

Haji_Saab said:

Gwen is a solid champ.

Additionally in at least a few fights it can be very irritating or impossible to stick Stealthy's slow while shulk/spidergwen can with a heavy.
    Big reason Gwens better imo,..got them both r2. Any evade champ trumps Stealthy slow on 4th light …super annoying when that’s where you want it the most .