**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

King Groot spotlight is here

Comments

• Hera1d_of_Ga1actusHera1d_of_Ga1actus Posts: 2,439 ★★★★★
    Unio77 said:

Pass

?
  • Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 864 ★★★★
    ESF said:

Huh. Interesting. Gotta see how quickly the Armor Breaks and Fury stacks convert to actual Big Boy DPS, but I will say that I am curious because I like the kind of versatility that Poison and his immunities/regeneration provide

The original kit was never completely horrible. It’s the DPS that will make or break the buff

Yeah he had some okay utility. Permanent armor break, poison and bleed immunity. Glad that's all being kept but I'm hoping the damage isn't noodle tier anymore.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Poison refreshing looks interesting but the damage will make or break this kit.
  • SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★

Poison refreshing looks interesting but the damage will make or break this kit.

It won't as players who liked him before arent gonna care THAT much. The wider player base will tho. His poison going from 8 seconds to 30 seconds with much higher fury to use means on average 2k-4k per tick for 30 seconds. I'm fine with that.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    I don’t have a king groot in any rarity, but I’m happy they’re keeping his permanent armor break willpower
  • SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★

I don’t have a king groot in any rarity, but I’m happy they’re keeping his permanent armor break willpower

lol honestly I agree. When fighting him I always tank the last hit of the SP1 once he has up a fury. Even if the fight is long, free willpower regen will be very useful overall.
  • YsFYsF Posts: 151 ★★
    The buff looks pretty great.
    The main kit is being kept and damage is being enhanced.
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,373 ★★★★★

Where the rest of the champs spotlight are they out yet?

Only king groot
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Well, that's another useless buff. I'm not impressed.
  • Mzbrown416Mzbrown416 Posts: 1
    Looking at the buff it seems like he’s been built specifically for Abyss. I’ve been prepping my roster for Abyss for a few months and I just took KG R2 in anticipation of the buff. I don’t think this guy is going to end up on anybody’s war attack team, but I think the buff is really going to pay off in a big way for the endurance test portions of the game. I think he’ll also have some chances to get cheesy in the monthly EQ cosmic quest
    Add up the insane damage ramp up, consistent/reliable (albeit minor) regen, power protection, you have a great long fight champ. I’m curious to see how the mechanic of his evade/ autoblock counter works. He also has some cool synergies with man-thing, IBom, and squatch (assuming he keeps them).
    Overall, I like the buff