**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

#4 R3. This champ deserved it

BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
He was my Gunner for GM fight. I love to use him . Very Fun to play with awesome abilities. ( Sorry my dear Stealthy, you had to wait a bit ). This champ deserved long waiting r3 as I am never gonna rank his 5 star version.
Holding gun with shiny glasses , I present you Cool and Lit but Cultured boi

Comments

• BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★

Congrats!

Thanks funko 🤗🤗
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Congratulations 🎉
  • definitely a fun chap, congrats. Good prestige too
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,481 ★★★★★
    That’s a terrific choice. I have the 5* low ranked, but I’ve watched an ally mate use use his max sig 5* to shred content.

Viva la simian! (Or something like that).

Dr. Zola
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    Congrats
    edited July 2021
    Jaded said:

Congratulations 🎉

definitely a fun chap, congrats. Good prestige too

DrZola said:

That’s a terrific choice. I have the 5* low ranked, but I’ve watched an ally mate use use his max sig 5* to shred content.

Viva la simian! (Or something like that).

Dr. Zola

Congrats

Thank you guys so much.
    More I play more I love him. At r3 I am really enjoying those yellow numbers lol. But he is fun to play so it was worth t5cc
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,122 ★★★★★
    got him at rank four, (five star for clarification) but uh he is fantastificalnous at 6r3
    DawsMan said:

got him at rank four, (five star for clarification) but uh he is fantastificalnous at 6r3

Still I envy you having KP 😂😂😂😂😂
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★

Congrats

Bruh disagree spammers are wild today
    Crazy. Grats @BuggyDClown. Im not a fan of him personally but he seems fun.
    @ChaosMax1012 thanks dude. Yah k can understand you personal opinion about him and that's totally fine as many can't find HM intriguing. I just love him cuz of his animation and cool looks. Ans his kits fits into my play style .
    If I am not wrong you have Air Walker at high rank. I like his design. So how's he honestly after ramp up. If he's fun maybe I will rank mine.
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Chimp<BloodyStones
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★

@ChaosMax1012 thanks dude. Yah k can understand you personal opinion about him and that's totally fine as many can't find HM intriguing. I just love him cuz of his animation and cool looks. Ans his kits fits into my play style .
    If I am not wrong you have Air Walker at high rank. I like his design. So how's he honestly after ramp up. If he's fun maybe I will rank mine.

Its mainly for incursions but insane if you can pull it off. Gives him great power gain, nice regen on SP3, along with a good burst damage to go with it, and spamming his sp1 is pretty satisfying
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    edited July 2021

Chimp is worse than BloodyStones

I had to edit the quote because the greater than symbol was messing up the quote

No
    Please stop

Anyways nice choice @BuggyDClown

Its mainly for incursions but insane if you can pull it off. Gives him great power gain, nice regen on SP3, along with a good burst damage to go with it, and spamming his sp1 is pretty satisfying
    Seems my type of champ. Never thought how would he do in incursion. If he is upto the mark may r3 6 star version when i get him
    walkerdog said:

I R3'd mine too. Hes pretty dang good in a lot of things and hes so nice for speedily clearing content too. Just wish the crit bleeds were a little more... critical

Deep wounds help

@Negative_100 thanks mate
  • MiStaLovaMiStaLova Posts: 942 ★★★
    Meeeeehhhhh tier lame
    MiStaLova said:

Meeeeehhhhh tier lame

See , That's how you make a ideal target 😂😂😂😂