**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5* Awakening

Does Apoc need it? Just pulled him from my act 5 completion rewards and I have a mutant gem stashed away

Comments

• The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    Not necessary, but it's nice to have.

What it does is heal of certain amount of health for Apoc, when someone else fights instead of him ( Max 2 fights).
    [ I'm not sure about the whole thing, this is just an idea.]
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★
    it is nice but it's so little healing (especially at low sig) that it only makes a differnce if you enter a fight on like 1 hp and can now take a few parries
  • mattressmattress Posts: 404 ★★
    As someone who just used one on him, its nice but there's other mutants that benefit more(shoulda used mine on colossus honestly)
  • ZanerJayZanerJay Posts: 131
    @The_beast123 @DawsMan @mattress thanks guys Ill save for someone else, I have unawakened namor but really lack the sig stones for it to be worth using on him right now
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    Could you tell us who else you have, so we could suggest if it is wise to use it on Namor, and eventually dump sigs on him or not?

Could you tell us who else you have, so we could suggest if it is wise to use it on Namor, and eventually dump sigs on him or not?

For mutants no one else worth using it on, Gambit, Emma, Mr Sin, and Cable unawakened and my Namor, I dont have Red Mags or AA yet

• OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,670 ★★★★
    I just got a natural dupe on him, and it is nice but not outstanding. For me mostly helpful for healing some light damage in AQ since generally I’m using others to clear lanes and bringing him in for the bigger fights.

I’d reco holding it for a mutant that will be more game changing awakened - AA in particular, or Colossus or OR. If you don’t pull any of those three before you build a decent number of sig stones, use it on Namor.

I just got a natural dupe on him, and it is nice but not outstanding. For me mostly helpful for healing some light damage in AQ since generally I’m using others to clear lanes and bringing him in for the bigger fights.

I’d reco holding it for a mutant that will be more game changing awakened - AA in particular, or Colossus or OR. If you don’t pull any of those three before you build a decent number of sig stones, use it on Namor.

I have both OR and Colossus awakened already so all my mutant sigs have been going into OR hes at sig 143 now I think and 4/5 but thanks for the advice

• Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    He doesn’t need it. It’s nice to have but I wouldn’t use a gem on him.