**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

[MERGED] Parry Issue Fix

Comments

• Szary88Szary88 Posts: 8
    I understand it might be hard to identify and fix the bug, the solution needs to be properly tested etc.
    But why don’t you revert the game to the state it was stable and let us play normally while you work on the fix?

It’s hard to believe it’s just because you would lose a little bit of income due to people not exploring new content, that came with the update…
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,957 ★★★★★

Hilldar said:

Jabally said:

Hilldar said:

Aren’t people over playing this way too much? I did cav EQ, uncollected EQ, and one run through 7.2 including the gwenmaster fight in the past 10 days. Is the parry bug a thing? Yes it is and I did die a few times because of it. But I’d say it’s 10% harder, not 100% harder. People are acting like you can’t even play the game right now. I think it’s more of an excuse by players that aren’t quite as good as they could be than it is an issue you can’t figure out how to deal with.

People have different levels of the issue. What you have to understand is that we shouldn’t have to deal with this at all and there should be comp for it because it is screwing people over. You say it’s an excuse but Kabam literally said to not to harder content, and not everybody is at the insane level that your at right now- your a content clearing machine! Stop thinking about yourself

I don’t understand how people have “different levels of the issue” as you stated. Wouldn’t it be the same for everyone if it’s a bug in the game itself? Are people having different levels of the issue, or are people dealing with the issue at different levels. I think it’s the latter.
    What don’t you understand? I play on ipad2, some play on iPhones 7,8,9,10 etc..., some play on Samsung, some on google, some in asia are playing on devices we don’t even have in the west. Some are playing with different operating system updates etc... and hardware is different from country to country, and the game has to work on all of them. Yes it’s complicated but other companies do fine. Kabam is a mess
    You think other companies do fine? Which companies are you referring to?
    Well some of my evidence about other companies is anecdotal I can say from my children’s experience in games they have played a long time and games that are massive in scale and across platforms,

Minecraft
    Roblox
    Animal crossing
    Pokemon go and rest of franchise.
    Mario
    Zelda

That’s just quizzing my daughter.
    https://bugs.mojang.com/browse/MCPE-136070?filter=22036

Yeah, Minecraft is doing great........this is just for mobile devices.
  • MusikmenMusikmen Posts: 63
    Still experiencing the issue across various game segments. I hope standard revives will be a consideration from the team as the fix is tested/implemented
  • BlarghBlargh Posts: 38
    edited July 2021
    When exactly the hell is this going to be addressed? I'll tell you when.

When it's time for the next monthly update.

They have *zero* incentive to release a special fix when they can simply count on people having to use up resources for the month, then issue a "clean" update at the regular time. Sure they'll send out some apology emails with 'stuff' that costs them nothing. But actually pull people in and pay overtime when they could just wait it out a few weeks? Kabam doing that?

😂😂😂

Edited to add that I am pretty sure this all relates to the worst ongoing issue… lag. I’m betting something happened that introduced the standard lag for certain players to a ton *more* players. And they rightfully got upset… lol.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,333 ★★★★★
    Blargh said:

When exactly the hell is this going to be addressed? I'll tell you when.

When it's time for the next monthly update.

They have *zero* incentive to release a special fix when they can simply count on people having to use up resources for the month, then issue a "clean" update at the regular time. Sure they'll send out some apology emails with 'stuff' that costs them nothing. But actually pull people in and pay overtime when they could just wait it out a few weeks? Kabam doing that?

😂😂😂

Edited to add that I am pretty sure this all relates to the worst ongoing issue… lag. I’m betting something happened that introduced the standard lag for certain players to a ton *more* players. And they rightfully got upset… lol.

The parry issue has already been addressed they doing a beta and yeah ur probs right that it be next build as most likely will require an update so probs be put out with next update, and if they had everything done like a build with the fix already they would of let people update to that they wouldnt just let people play with core mechanics broken and using resources is the player fault than kabams since ur the one playing when things are broken.
  • fourkwardfourkward Posts: 39
    Any updates regarding parry\dex issues. Tough to work on harder content with this issue going on. And no updates, not that I can find anyway. Some kind of update would be appreciated. It might just be time to put the game down after all these years.
  • Asim38Asim38 Posts: 135
    I don’t think we will get a fix this week. If you think about it, the testing still needs to be done for the potential fix. It’s not verified that the fix is actually working. My understanding is that Kabam will test the fix themselves first. Then when they are satisfied, the fix will go out to those signed up. These are what are called the “friendlies.” This should allow testing across all platforms and devices that are supported and their users signed up. I’m not sure of what kind of release this will be considered but any major release will need to get approved by Apple and Google before it can be made available to public. Based on all this I’m guessing the fix will be coming at some point next week assuming the potential fix being tested works.
  • Grootman1294Grootman1294 Posts: 864 ★★★★
    Asim38 said:

I don’t think we will get a fix this week. If you think about it, the testing still needs to be done for the potential fix. It’s not verified that the fix is actually working. My understanding is that Kabam will test the fix themselves first. Then when they are satisfied, the fix will go out to those signed up. These are what are called the “friendlies.” This should allow testing across all platforms and devices that are supported and their users signed up. I’m not sure of what kind of release this will be considered but any major release will need to get approved by Apple and Google before it can be made available to public. Based on all this I’m guessing the fix will be coming at some point next week assuming the potential fix being tested works.

True. On top of that, if the fix doesn't work, it's gonna take another few weeks to make a new fix, and they'll test that one as well. This could take a while folks.
  • Tul123456789Tul123456789 Posts: 26
    I just failed to remove the last node on AQ… and also 3 champs KO on AW… today

The other member seem to be dealing with this bug just fine…

Man… this problem cause me a lot of stress… to be the only man left that not reach the final path . Only person in alliance…

Hope Kabam team fix it soon…
  • BollandBolland Posts: 75 ★★★
    Any form of update on the beta fix testing and rollout timeframe would be extremely welcomed. As many have stated above, it's clear the community are beginning to lose patience with this.
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    Haji_Saab said:

I got bored and decided to do 6.4.6 run on mini account .. oh boi, was that a mistake or what!!

Today, i started looking at other games tbh.. and i am sure others will be too .. u r running out of time on fixing this

with all these AW changes and some starting on 7/21/2021 i don't know how that gives anyone enough time to try them with a broken game my alliance went from map 7 to may 6 and 5 and i still have event quest to do, I'm really surprise there's not an hot fix for this issue as yet or better yet how this bug went live after kabam " does 100s of test before release of update" champ bug i can understand but a game mechanic bug is just crazy.