**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Game down [Merged Threads]

2»

Comments

• uLqui0rauLqui0ra Posts: 76
    Me too..wtf?
  • MRod77MRod77 Posts: 154
    Such ****, we are in section 3 of day 5 with 2hrs left and cant do anything.
  • Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,384 ★★★★
    has nothing to do with wifi its the game

Yes, they just lie and try to blame you or your device when it's really their servers and code that cause the majority of the issues. Really getting sick of the automated lies they push out blaming my connection. It makes my blood boil. I wish at the very least they would change the disconnect message not to blame us!
  • StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
    dkatryl wrote: »
    I literally just opened my T4cc from valor store after finishing my 1st pass through master, and then it crashed.

I was about to fight Thor in master just when it crashed on me.
  • GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★
    **** this is bad timing, especially with daylight savings..
  • SignumSignum Posts: 133
    Hey guys, just got disconnected fighting war boss, disconnections in this game cost money...I understand things happen but I want my lvl 3 single potion and my lvl 3 team potion back...check the logs, thanks!
    Ps: I guess 2 level 3 single potions are good enough because only 1 hero got disconnected. K thanks bye
  • Just got booted out saying it was a connection issue (its not) typical of this week 1 new even whats up now?
  • Like can the timing be worse?

Is that a challenge ? 😁
  • Viper013Viper013 Posts: 88
    Kabam is run by a bunch of thieves. They will force players to use more item and get less rewards in return by one way or another.
  • BibidiBibidi Posts: 10
    Game down again, wtf...
  • MRod77MRod77 Posts: 154
    yep this will probably cost us finishing all 3 bg's, and miss hitting the 100mill milestone. What a way to get kabam'd on a monday morning.
  • StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
    Strategic wrote: »
    I'm in the middle of a damn bounty mission!!!

Me too.
  • KUROKURO Posts: 104
    That’s correct
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    I thought my wifi isn't working but then i tried other apps and everowas fine
    Come on kabam don't do stuffs like this
  • Scare_Reaper2Scare_Reaper2 Posts: 287
    time to play some other game while we wait i suppose
  • Tjattila1982Tjattila1982 Posts: 27
    T4b arena and AQ last day. 2 weeks ago the same thing. I think they like to see us angry.
  • I tried posting and they added words then deleted about this same thing now they are adding comments in their censorship thats not right
  • KocheeseKocheese Posts: 391 ★★
    At the end of war and AQ. What a dysfunctional company.
  • GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★
    Hey everyone!

We're currently investigating the connection issues to the game. I'm making a post to stick to the main page about it. We're really sorry for the inconvenience this is causing.

Are you tho? Doesn't sound like ur in much of a rush to fix an issue that impacts all allys in aq
  • Yea same issues with my alliance and I this is a joke I thought at least they’d drop to 30 minute timers but nope, Kabam is great at this @Kabam Miike what’s the deal
  • Scare_Reaper2Scare_Reaper2 Posts: 287
    welp this is more comical now than annoying
This discussion has been closed.