**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

So what's your current SOP milestone points and how high do you aim

Comments

• MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    It would be nice to get the r4 materials since I'm not in a master alliance. My tech options are pretty bleak (tech class isn't that amazing in general) so I figure I may as well save tech t5cc to be ready to r4 warlock maybe by the end of the year.
  • Darksniper240Darksniper240 Posts: 222 ★★★
    Sitting at 10, but haven't done the spiderverse hero this week yet. Ideally I want to hit 15 points. I feel like even if the next 3 bosses are pretty tough I can hopefully unit man my way to completion with one of the required champs to complete a single objective for at least two of them. But if the next 3 bosses are as easy as the last two weeks I would like to try to hit 23 points....but I doubt they will be as easy.
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    Going for the last milestone as the missions are way too Easy till now
    Side by side grinding units for last 2 carina challenges of labryinth but if SOP demand units then I’ll shift my resources to it and will do carina challenges later as they are permanent but SOP isn’t.
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian
    Going all the way for the sig stones.
  • RemeliRemeli Posts: 608 ★★★
    11 right now. Will go as high as i can.
  • ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 837 ★★★★
    11 points right now. Aiming for 27.
  • Jaymix79Jaymix79 Posts: 232 ★★★
    So the final week. It will be all the bosses we have faced plus one additional. Is that correct?
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    11 points going for top milestone
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,033 ★★★★★
    Jaymix79 said:

So the final week. It will be all the bosses we have faced plus one additional. Is that correct?

no.
  • hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,103 ★★★★★

All weeks done. So I am sitting on 11 points. And my Aim is 15 points . What's yours ??

"Everything."
    (Insert Thanos meme)
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    Jaymix79 said:

Not all of them, but some "highlights"

• DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,122 ★★★★★

My original goal: zero points and not bother at all.

Current status: 3 points

Revised goal: 3 points and not bother further.

but why, you could've gotten so many more points without even spending units I'm sure. Unless ur cav or sum.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian

So far summer of Pain has simply been a gift to thronebreaker players and I'm not mad at all. I will use my remaining units to finish up Carina if it stays within the same difficulty.

It is also a pretty strong accelerator for Cav players to get to Thronebreaker: they are getting a nexus crystal that will help with finding a good R3 candidate and the selectors all but guarantee that any Cav that can do the fights will have at least one T5CC of their class choice when the dust settles.
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

So far summer of Pain has simply been a gift to thronebreaker players and I'm not mad at all. I will use my remaining units to finish up Carina if it stays within the same difficulty.

It is also a pretty strong accelerator for Cav players to get to Thronebreaker: they are getting a nexus crystal that will help with finding a good R3 candidate and the selectors all but guarantee that any Cav that can do the fights will have at least one T5CC of their class choice when the dust settles.
    Pro player for sure.
  • Denzel116Denzel116 Posts: 537 ★★★
    I just wanted a couple six star shards. Now I’m at the six star class Crystal nexus. Gonna keep rolling for points until it gets more painful
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    I`m at 10. Probably not going for 11 this week, since I do not have a spiderverse champ beyond rank 4.
    But might farm some 20% revives and potions to try.
    My aim is 19, since that feels realistic, and the generics are nice. But I`m hoping for 23. 27 feels unrealistic because I think the following weeks will get more and more rare or specific counters with the achievements or the bosses themselves.
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    12 now(will be 11) and aiming for top
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★

I think they meant this content in this way. Few weeks to get TBs to get busy in this and give a cav a fair chance to get something which will help when rewards comes in.
    But I guess from this point fights gonna be harder. Maybe real SOP will start( as cavs are locked at lower points so they won't be crying or whining when actual fights comes in.) So I am hyped for next fight cuz I don't think they will hand out last 3 milestones easily as it have most rare material of game
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    I'm at 11 aiming for max
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    Menkent said:

Jaymix79 said:

Also: opponent that has haunted us before! Hopefully that doesn't mean abyss collector
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★

Menkent said:

Jaymix79 said:

Also: opponent that has haunted us before! Hopefully that doesn't mean abyss collector
    Bruh that would be hilarious . Collector will make players run for their money.
  • Wubbie075Wubbie075 Posts: 734 ★★★
    Ebony_Naw said:

It's fun looking through the responses. I wonder how many have changed expectations since the start of the event.

Well my expectation going in was to try and mess around in the fights and not expect to win a single one. Then I had a run at Rogue bringing her down to 60%. Had to spend wayyyyy too much to get through that one, but I'm at 4 points now (thanks Ronan!).

Like I said, I expected 0 points so it's all gravy, but now I'll be somewhat disappointed if I don't get that nexus. I only need one more win for that, right?

I'm Cav so no extra objectives.
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,702 ★★★★
    I'm happy here, anything else is just icing on the cake for me.

• HilldarHilldar Posts: 191 ★★
    Me too. 15 was the goal and I’m already there. Shocked it was this easy. I bet next time it will be a lot harder.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,552 Guardian

Menkent said:

Jaymix79 said:

The flip side here is that for players who haven't tackled the Abyss yet, this would be two weeks of free practice. That might actually be more valuable than the rewards for the challenge.
  • spigwenderspigwender Posts: 473 ★★★
    i’m at 15 points right now, that’s as much t5cc as i can get from this, i’ll try to get those 6 star sig stones but if i can’t i don’t really care
  • Ted_n00bgentTed_n00bgent Posts: 527 ★★★
    Goal: 0
    Actual: 2

Didn't plan on really taking this content serious and I haven't. I have tried each boss a few times each week when I had some time to kill for fun but 2 of them I managed so I am happy.