**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

She - hulk? Worth it?

Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
edited July 2021 in Strategy and Tips

Just got her. First one ever actually, don’t have her at any other star level. I know nothing about her. I do know she’s considered beyond god tier?

What are her specific benefits? I have a max CAIW at 5 star so I just don’t see myself bothering with ranking her up? Idk what ups with her.

Thanks for any help/opinions!
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    pretty good champ, ramp up gets her biggest damage, good against large and extra large champs, slow counter, many more benefits including good synergy with mr f
  • ManOnTheMoonManOnTheMoon Posts: 6
    edited July 2021
    I’d say rank her up, she has unique utility and great damage once she’s ramped up. She has separate utility from cap iw, and between the two of them they’ll cover a lot of ground for you.
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Yes.
  • GiganteaGigantea Posts: 111
    I am hunting for one, still no luck.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    She’s a great champ!
  • GildenlowGildenlow Posts: 691 ★★★
    I R3 mine. Amazing champ.
  • CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    100% mines r3 as well, very useful in different areas.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Would instantly rank 3. Was my MVP for 6.2.6 exploration.
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,106 ★★★★
    edited July 2021
    I have 5/65 torch, quake capiw at sig 200 and shulk.

Capiw is a workhorse esque for lower level stuff or heal reversal with synergies, torch mvp for mystics, quake for bosses I can't figure out...

But... Shulk is mvp for this cav node combo by far, is the best solution for void when high sig duped (mine is 160), slow solves so many evade and unstoppable problems and is the best choice out of all of them for anything with a big health pool and easy to dex sp1 as she has, possibly, the best taunt mechanic in the game when the specials are easy to dex. She goes with me as much or more than the rest.

She's that good.

She's been a (or the best) solution for two SOP bosses, her damage is the best, by far, out of the lot of them in longer content or cav EQ. She doesn't need the dupe, it just makes suicides even easier to run.

In fact, I'm not sure there is a *better*, unduped r3 option in the science pool. Only Gwen, torch and ibom are at that level as unduped 6*.
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,733 ★★★★★
    She's a great champion that can ramp up to pretty insane levels if you're good with her and the enemy AI plays ball with you. You gain passive fury buffs with your attacks, and the opponent refreshes them with their special attacks. So as long as both of you play aggressively, she'll stack up more and more furies that'll constantly be refreshed.

But more than that, I just find her very useful in a lot of scenarios. Poison immunity and Slow are two of the main things, but each of her special attacks give useful debuffs and her awakened ability gives her a ton of utility such as a really decent shrug off vs science opponents and bonus damage vs cosmic champions for each buff on them.

Additionally, I love her synergy with Mr. Fantastic (as mentioned above). It gives every science and tech champion the ability to place one passive power sting on the opponent for each debuff they place on them, up to 3. It can give them a lot of extra damage, especially in longer fights. For She-Hulk, she just needs to stun and heavy to place three debuffs and subsequent power stings. So useful. I'm currently bringing an unranked Mr. F along in Variant 7 just so that she can power sting Miles Morales in the final boss fight.
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★

BRUH WHO THE **** IS THE **** ASS **** WHO KEEPS **** STALKING ME WITH YOUR DAMN DISAGREES SHOW YOURSELF YOU DAMN **** **** KEYBOARD WARRIOR ASS ****

It isnt me.

Shoulda known it’d be the sped known as mr insanity
    I literally just said it isnt me.
  • RavenKeeperRavenKeeper Posts: 279 ★★★
    Yes she is
  • JOHN_W1CKJOHN_W1CK Posts: 30
    I already have 5* max doom. Apparently i pulled a nexus6* and shehulk doom and lukecage.
    I dont have shehulk in anyother not even 4* or 5*
    So should i choose shehulk over doom or go with doom??
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★
    JOHN_W1CK said:

I already have 5* max doom. Apparently i pulled a nexus6* and shehulk doom and lukecage.
    I dont have shehulk in anyother not even 4* or 5*
    So should i choose shehulk over doom or go with doom??

Go with Doom
  • willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,143 ★★★★★
    Doom, though I love my r3 She-Hulk and necri-threads.