**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Comparison of rewards for Summoner Appreciation 2020 vs Summ(on)er Camp 2021: FTP Perspectives

2»

Comments

• PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    LordPSN said:

@Pulyaman @Reference @DNA3000
    Guys I'm Cavalier now and f2p. I have bought nothing from the Summer store as it is confusing for me. So in short, I'm Cavalier and f2p, I should buy the first 14 items only Once (till 5 star AG). Or am I thinking wrong?
    And a request.. Please @ me so that I get a notification when you reply.
    Thanks in advance.

Yes, you can buy first 14 items only once. If you are FTP, you dont need to worry since the order in which we get the items is the same as the first 14 items.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Wozzy101 said:

It would be interesting to look at this comparison with 2019’s calandra as well. There was a massive upward change in the calendar between 2019 and 2020. This years event has next to no change with last year except for if you pay for it.

Wozzy101 said:

It would be interesting to look at this comparison with 2019’s calandra as well. There was a massive upward change in the calendar between 2019 and 2020. This years event has next to no change with last year except for if you pay for it.

There was such comparison in Reddit and this forum last year.
  • DeadPooopDeadPooop Posts: 236
    marino123 said:

Pulyaman said:

DrDrill said:

so overall, so much worse, not to mention the requirment to win 10 fights each day compared to just logging in

How is it worse. The comparison literally says that something have improved or not changed Nothing has gotten worse.
    You have to understand their base argument, they want free stuff and they want expensive free stuff.

So if it's not expensive free stuff, they see it as a great crime against them and it's not even a subtle crime like jaywalking, no, to them this is 20 seasons of Law and order SVU all at once kinda crime. It's stupid but that's why they mad.

What's this "free stuff" that everyone keeps saying. Aren't FTP putting in their time? What's so wrong in asking for some game items without having to pay for it? What's so great about P2W players just because they put in some bucks into the game? What do you mean by "free stuff"? Don't you want the items from summoner camp rewards? It's practically "free" for you as well. Would you rather get items from resort only???

Stop devaluing everything for players by your "they want free stuff" tone. People have different priorities in life, and if you can't understand that, then you shouldn't be a part of public platforms where you'll come across people from all backgrounds.

And what's "expensive free stuff"? What does that even mean? If it's so "expensive" then why is it available for only 20 bucks. Why not make it a 100 bucks?

At the end of the day, it is just a game and don't forget this. It's not a second job, like you, for everyone here. People want to just enjoy it and not work on it and spend their bucks to get all your "expensive free stuff".
    Its FREE STUFF, your time has no value in the game and P2W is a really weird term coming from F2P players that constantly complain about the FREE STUFF.
    Remember this game has NO ADS, which meanz the only people keeping the servers running are the so calles P2W players. F2P players grinding, questing and doing objectives does not generate magical electricity and paychecks.