**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

#JusticeForMeta

KABAM quake ghost and tigra were the 3 champs that reduced the amount resource that we spend in war. With this update me as a f2p and many more players who wish to spend limited money is getting affected. Give us justice. #justiceformeta

Comments

• KriskrizKriskriz Posts: 17
    This is really a bad move to remove the only ability of Quake and GhOsT on Boss Island

It's clearly about Quake and GhOsT, specially
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,139 ★★★★★
    You didn't see a problem with >50% of war fights being done with quake? Aight.
  • BuckibarnesBuckibarnes Posts: 7
    Well if I am going encroaching stun with quake by looking at the timer and making sure whether I have concussion or not I believe is the same as throwing a special when the timer nearly goes off. Even fights like rage takes a lot of time and it is not easy to hold your thumb for 4 mins straight. It's not like we use her just like that. Playing sometimes will be pressurising and even 1 mistake will lead to death. You guys need to understand that.
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,083 ★★★★★

Guys the reason I enjoy war is because it is cost effective and the reason for that is because I use quake and doom and etc. War was and still is a piece of content that I enjoy in this game and that is because of quake. You guys might say just play with someone else but remember it is not easy to quake. It requires patience and skill which can only be acquired over a period of time with practice. You think using quake ghost and tigra is a cheat code. Guess what it is not. It is not easy to quake a fight. It is not easy to fight using ghost and especially it is not easy to fight using tigra. Sure these Champs can counter the map better than others but it comes with a price(time and effort)

I think thats only in boss lane? Could be wrong
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    "But mah cheat code ☹"

It isn't healthy for the meta if you can steam through all content, regardless of the nodes, with 3 champions.

Now you need to bring counter, which is the purpose of nodes.