**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Really Kabam?!? Thanks for screwing me on Legends Run!!

I was doing my Run for Legends Title.... and i cannot even get in the game now.... wow.... so many damn units for energy refills right down the drain... thanks allot....

Comments

• JT_Wrexz26JT_Wrexz26 Posts: 55
    I am sooo mad right now.....
  • aiktow4uaiktow4u Posts: 72
    JT i feel your pain, sorry it happened to you, it happened on mine a few months back also
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    They have done you a favour, put the phone down, look outside... see real life and chill out.
  • RohitaggRohitagg Posts: 21
    At least increase aq time by couple of hrs. How are we gonna finish otherwise
    It sucks man... i finally decide to try for it and this happens..... i spent over 500 units already man... for nothing. I could have gotten a Grandmaster crystal or something...
  • MRod77MRod77 Posts: 154
    LOL to anyone who think Kabam cares about them
    I get your point btw about buying the refills etc, but don't let something like this get you mad. Save them for next month, or keep re-running goldblum 3rd chapter, last 2 paths, watch the 4* shards stack up
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited November 2017
    That sucks and I doubt they'll compensate you, and this thread will likely be deleted cause they can't handle criticsim or anything at all cause they're really sensitive.
    @DarkestDestroyer
    Im more frustrated then mad... i was actually doing really good man....... its whatever.
  • gohard123gohard123 Posts: 995 ★★★
    I heard something about them not including downtime.. hopefully you get that
    @Kabam Miike
    If they do just ignore this post and delete it then ill just make another and another and another... cause this really isnt cool...
  • RohitaggRohitagg Posts: 21
    Pretty sure a lot of guys are left with placing there defenders in war too.
    Yup, im sure alot of people got messed up over this. They should have warned us AHEAD of time... not just throw the servers down and then apologize...
  • RehctansBewRehctansBew Posts: 442 ★★★
    Just add this under the rug. Hopefully everyone got AQ finished?
    Nope we were at dormammu... lol
    JT_Wrexz26 wrote: »
    @DarkestDestroyer i have a life and a job. This is my hobby. Apparently you have nothing better to do then sit in the forums and talk ****. Get out of here ****..

Haha if it's a hobby why you so mad? I come to the forums to see why the game went down, and see you whinging.

I got plenty of better things to do mate, anyway you enjoy your hobby, 5 hours of staring at a screen in a sitting just for a title which doesn't mean anything apart from "well done, you have lots of free time"

Each to there own I guess
  • BorgitoBorgito Posts: 8
    I’m so sorry for you. I hope you get the title soon.
  • ackrite26ackrite26 Posts: 51
    I lost some important items because of this (t4cc). I hope kabam support gives them back.
    @DarkestDestroyer
    Apparently this game is your hobby to if you are sitting in the forums wondering why the game went down. So quit talking ****. We are all part of this MCOC community. At least my Hobby is playing games considering im going to college to be a Game Programmer. Dumbass.
  • When the game goes into Emergency Maintenance such as this due to connection issues, it won't impact your legends run. Time spent with the game being down is considered in the end results.
This discussion has been closed.