**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Don’t let true focus be the way quake and ghost get nerfed

SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
edited July 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
It quake and ghost are too OP for the game then do something else and add a node that disables all evade miss champs. It’s not fun seeing my favorite champ get nerfed by a node that is only there for quake ghost. I get you guys don’t know what to do with this situation and it’s been haunting you for years, but this is NOT the way to do it.

Comments

• MarshMarloMarshMarlo Posts: 243 ★★★
    It’s a single node. You’d rather have them nerfed than be unplayable for SOME content. Jeez
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Then just add a node saying they specifically can’t be used. Don’t know why all evade/miss champs have to suffer because of two meta defining ones
  • SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    Could this be moved be to general. It’s a big issue that shouldn’t be shoved into the graveyard of suggestions. Thanks Kabam Mods :)
  • thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
    I agree with this as well. I had another post where there are many good and creative ways of handling this.
    1. More specific nodes like passive PG, or crit immunity, or damage only when there are DOT. That way champs like Tigra are not being indirectly penalized
    2. Redesigning the map so that Quake/Ghost can't just go through 3 or 4 defenders on the island
    3. Bans on attackers that can be selected by officers
    4. My preferred solution would be to have more champs that can natively counter Quake/Ghost. With 2 new champs a month and 3 buffs a month, Kabam has had ample opportunity to address this more organically rather than at a meta level that inadvertently and unfairly affects other champs.