**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Visual/design bug (or weird design choice?)

Sean_WhoSean_Who Posts: 618 ★★★
Something that's bugged me for a while: the background to five star champions has no gradient. All the others have the same colour background gradient as their border.

You can see here, on my King Groot flex that the five stars is just a black background. Thought I'd just mention it incase it's something that just was never noticed.

Realised it when making this website which you can make your own champ badge. Was a site I made practising some web design stuff, by no means perfect and I know it'll be buggy on a lot of devices but thought I'd shamelessly plug it here incase anyone finds it useful.

https://seanwhos.github.io/mcoc-profile-pic/

Comments

• ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
    Really cool website, I've been having fun with it. A few things I'd like to suggest:
    - Saving the image takes time, sometimes as long as 10 secs. If this is the website processing, maybe add a loading gif or some kind of placeholder. I initially thought it wasn't working leading me to tap multiple times.
    - Center the name and PI, the left alignment bugs me.
    Really solid work, I especially like the user interface. Not too busy or too blank. Definitely an A+ on that one.

Please do add She-hulk whenever you can, she's my favorite champ at the moment.
  • Sean_WhoSean_Who Posts: 618 ★★★
    Chikel said:

Really cool website, I've been having fun with it. A few things I'd like to suggest:
    - Saving the image takes time, sometimes as long as 10 secs. If this is the website processing, maybe add a loading gif or some kind of placeholder. I initially thought it wasn't working leading me to tap multiple times.
    Really solid work, I especially like the user interface. Not too busy or too blank. Definitely an A+ on that one.

You can add your own by copying a URL of She Hulk from the forums or either the wiki. It's not something I plan on revisiting but thank you for the feed back I appreciate that.

Left alignment is just mimicking how it is within the game.

Saving an image was something beyond my scope at the time, so I ended up just copying some code that I know doesn't work all that well.

Maybe I'll fix it one day when I know what I'm doing lol.
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
    Sean_Who said:

Chikel said:

You can add your own by copying a URL of She Hulk from the forums or either the wiki. It's not something I plan on revisiting but thank you for the feed back I appreciate that.

Left alignment is just mimicking how it is within the game.

Saving an image was something beyond my scope at the time, so I ended up just copying some code that I know doesn't work all that well.

Maybe I'll fix it one day when I know what I'm doing lol.
    Thanks for the reply. Never realized it's left aligned in the game, now I can't unsee it.