**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Venompool buff thoughts? [MERGED]

SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
edited July 2021 in General Discussion
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★

I just duped this lad from my most recent 6* crystal. Buff looks awesome
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    He seems fun. I have some cosmic gems kicking about. He might get them
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    Looks like utilitary champ. With some very decent damage potential, which I will have to test out before being able to tell. He is better VtD. I am happy his dupp isn't necessary, since I own him as a 6* and the chances of dupping him are abysmal
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Looks fun and quirky. Exactly what I expect from a Deadpool.
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★
    Gotta wait and see. Looks good on paper
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,056 ★★★★
    Can someone link me to the buffs? Tje Twitter link is broken
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    @Chikel said:

Can someone link me to the buffs? Tje Twitter link is broken

Look up karatemike on youtube it's his 3rd or 4th video
  • any text link? link that is NOT a video.
  • L_217L_217 Posts: 108 ★★
    For the Spicy effect on the 3rd Special Attack, please be a icon of a pepper. Would make my day.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★

any text link? link that is NOT a video.

nothing published yet.
    Could just skim the video and read it while he’s on mute
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    I have a cosmic 3-4 gem that has been collecting dust and now I can use it on a champ I like
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021

I'll wait. No idea why kabam just doesnt update their forums when vids from ccp are out.

eArlY aCcEsS

• GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Posts: 785 ★★★★
    It seems like it has potential, but at the same time do you really want longer fights?
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    Considering the question marks we still have left in the puzzle, that synergy ‘coming soon’ champ could very well be Kitty Pryde or Nimrod

As for Venompool’s kit itself, I actually think he could be very good. I don’t think he’ll break top 5 cosmics, but he definitely feels like a reflavoured Venom. He doesn’t have the armour break and the klyntar buff isn’t immediate, but the nullify is stronger and he’ll be better against tech champs than venom (bar IMIW).

Most of all, he just looks fun. And that’s the most important thing to me

Considering the question marks we still have left in the puzzle, that synergy ‘coming soon’ champ could very well be Kitty Pryde or Nimrod

As for Venompool’s kit itself, I actually think he could be very good. I don’t think he’ll break top 5 cosmics, but he definitely feels like a reflavoured Venom. He doesn’t have the armour break and the klyntar buff isn’t immediate, but the nullify is stronger and he’ll be better against tech champs than venom (bar IMIW).

or anti-venom

would also work with the mr negative synergy
  • Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 811 ★★★★
    I’ll be taking my 5* to r5 for sure

or anti-venom

It seems to be referencing time travelers, so while I could see an anti venom connection, I don’t think it’s this specific synergy

Unless Anti-Venom has some time travelling abilities I’m not aware of
    edited July 2021

or anti-venom

It seems to be referencing time travelers, so while I could see an anti venom connection, I don’t think it’s this specific synergy

ah

maybe it’s that Iron Lad tease?
  • lqd1lqd1 Posts: 54
    I'll wait & see, but they messed up his regen on SP1. It use to give 80% chance to give a regeneration buff, & it was very reliable.....

or anti-venom

ah

maybe it’s that Iron Lad tease?
    Could be but I don’t think that Superior Kang is Iron Lad or going to be playable
  • He will be better than venom in longer fights. Reflavored venom is the right way to describe it.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    I’m going to r3 venompool 6*. Looks to be alot of fun and will be really cool addition of venom is tied up.