**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

[MERGED] Parry Issue Fix

Comments

• te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited July 2021
    I have downloaded the beta and i want to say that it feels better and worse at the same time: Parry seems better, but champions' animations seems slower, and a couple of time i touched the SP button trying to use my special and nothing happened. I have also experienced more freeze while fighting. I would have wrote all these infos in the questionary, but it seems that the only thing that you want to know is if Parry is better, while Parry is just one of the problems ^^"

EDIT: i'm an idiot, didn't see that the questionary has more pages, ignore my stupid rant ^^"
  • JimmyBJimmyB Posts: 206 β˜…β˜…

I have downloaded the beta and i want to say that it feels better and worse at the same time: Parry seems better, but champions' animations seems slower, and a couple of time i touched the SP button trying to use my special and nothing happened. I have also experienced more freeze while fighting. I would have wrote all these infos in the questionary, but it seems that the only thing that you want to know is if Parry is better, while Parry is just one of the problems ^^"

Same here regarding the specials. Instead of them throwing them it's trying to throw up a block. Not good in any way shape or fashion. Nothing I love more than getting creamed while trying to throw a special. If it's not one thing it's another. About time to call it quits. And having to sell items (team revives) is awesome!
  • DeadPooopDeadPooop Posts: 236 β˜…
    So i left the beta test after playing all day with the possible parry/dex fix version...
    Its been 3 hours since i left the beta program and i cant download the public versiom
  • MusikmenMusikmen Posts: 62 β˜…
    iOS for me, can't complete SOP this week as adaptoid hits through parry on each try. Looking forward to the fix
  • SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Played today's sidequest as usual, but hit monkey was on steroids. No dex worked, his movement was 1.5 times faster than usual, and my first champ got stuck in the "fight" window forever. I closed, reopened, the champ was K.O.d by himself.
  • DevilmayCry3DevilmayCry3 Posts: 34 β˜…
    edited July 2021

I was doing variant 3 and i didnt got any issue till last round and there i got into parry and dex issue that costed me about 1.3k units. Please make sure that it solves fast enough to do other contents.
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I can't believe it: yesterday i filled the questionary, removed myself from the beta program into the play-store and then i uninstalled and reinstalled the app; today i tried to play and it was orrible, ten time worse then two days ago when the beta wasn't live, so i checked the play store and it told me that MCOC needed another update... and now i'm in the beta again! how can i be into the beta if i'm not a beta tester? can you please fix this? i can't access the unit store at all, and i don't want to waste three hours only to install a worse version of the game :-(

I can't believe it: yesterday i filled the questionary, removed myself from the beta program into the play-store and then i uninstalled and reinstalled the app; today i tried to play and it was orrible, ten time worse then two days ago when the beta wasn't live, so i checked the play store and it told me that MCOC needed another update... and now i'm in the beta again! how can i be into the beta if i'm not a beta tester? can you please fix this? i can't access the unit store at all, and i don't want to waste three hours only to install a worse version of the game :-(

Same exact thing happened to me when I opted out of the beta. Uninstalled, reinstalled and the game is worse than before! I didn't have any of the problems I'm having now. I could actually parry before downloading the beta and during the beta, but since I uninstalled it all it does is show that I parried but isn't registering. Geesh!
  • Sunnyz_786Sunnyz_786 Posts: 260 β˜…
    I'm still in beta, but thing is I registered for it like 2 years ago, never once been in, then all of sudden im in it and I'm thinking since when but that's not the problem, problem is I don't know what happens if I follow the instructions leave beta uninstall restall cus then I won't be a beta tester again will I and its just gnna say space is full, also people are saying its worse or no change or you get put back in beta fix when they leave and install again like told. I just want to play the game, help the devs, test features give feedback and play some more. Not be in beta delete install something gone wrong data gone, and some other stuff. I'm confused also so that's why most of my writing prob don't make sense. But I wanna do like how it was I was enrolled in beta programme on Google play store and was chosen played gave my feedback. Shall I leave the beta like I was told and reinstall or shall I wait a bit. For everyone to say that the issue is solved.
  • Sunnyz_786Sunnyz_786 Posts: 260 β˜…
    JimmyB said:

Same exact thing happened to me when I opted out of the beta. Uninstalled, reinstalled and the game is worse than before! I didn't have any of the problems I'm having now. I could actually parry before downloading the beta and during the beta, but since I uninstalled it all it does is show that I parried but isn't registering. Geesh!
    This is exactly what I'm worried about shall I just wait a little while more before opting out then reinstall. But I wanna do so like next beta I'm in.

JimmyB said:

This is exactly what I'm worried about shall I just wait a little while more before opting out then reinstall. But I wanna do so like next beta I'm in.
    You can join back as a beta tester after uninstalling and reinstalling. Just don't download the update for the parry dex bug if you don't want to participate in that anymore.
  • DevilmayCry3DevilmayCry3 Posts: 34 β˜…
    Is this the biggest bug in this game?
  • BlarghBlargh Posts: 38 β˜…
    Honestly this 'bug' just seemed to exacerbate a whole bunch of issues I've noticed and seen mentioned for years. This is the main reason I think it's all just lag related.
    Searmenis said:

Not to mention that beta testers are doing this for free.

I wonder who disagrees with this and why...oh well, people...
    With all this happening, not just the parry/dex bugs, aw defence tactics, usual bugs on persistent charges (fixing NF has become a joke now for future generations), screen lags, game stops working for no reason, etc etc, we may need a kabam 2.0 now.
  • RicoscoRicosco Posts: 142 β˜…β˜…
    Seriously don't understand why they didn't just roll back the update to the previous months, distributed that updates entire rewards around the community, fired on a month's worth of rotational halls with a weekly DP arena, that would have kept war running, AQ would have been bareable(ish) happy community and gave them time to fix hurdlecheese (worst of the 6 IMO) and drop the event next month, is that too simple?