**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

AND IT IS DONE ... I BID FAREWELL ACT 6

DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,036 ★★★★★
Boy was that a wild, wild ride but I finished exploration of Act 6. I would go on a LOOOONNNNGGGG whirlwind about the class gates, global nodes and just the super unnecessary things but I'm just glad IT IS DONE! I have broken the throne.

And so I feasted on these rewards ... I couldn't pull a natural dupe of my CAPIW so I'm happy about the Science AG for him now ... I see a Rank 3 in his future for sure now. The spoils from a trying push towards exploration were well worth it.

(final kill for exploration screenshot was so satisfying as I saved 6.2.6 for last)

Comments

• MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    How many units did 6.2.5 take you?
  • QuikPikQuikPik Posts: 799 ★★★★
    Congrats ! Now to erase all memories of Act 6 from your brain to prevent future nightmares :smiley:
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Nice work! I believe I'll be joining the club by next week hopefully.
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Good luck

Kill_Grey said:

Good luck
    Thanks

26 paths to go 🥶
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,036 ★★★★★

840 smh ... it was just terrible content.
    QuikPik said:

Congrats ! Now to erase all memories of Act 6 from your brain to prevent future nightmares :smiley:

What's Act 6???? :D

That low? Damn, that's mighty impressive
    Kill_Grey said:

is it?? lol ... i didn't think so. i didn't have much trouble with Mordo .. She-Hulk and Red Guardian alternated with one shots ... it was the paths leading up to it with those stupid class gates that took the chunk of my units.

Kill_Grey said:

is it?? lol ... i didn't think so. i didn't have much trouble with Mordo .. She-Hulk and Red Guardian alternated with one shots ... it was the paths leading up to it with those stupid class gates that took the chunk of my units.
    I'm not even gonna mention how much I spent 😶

I just know I had team, single revives and dozens of potions in overflow going in for exploration. They all vanished. Every last one :D
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★

Haha definitely worth for those rewards though. Just wondering since you had 260 units left.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★

That’s a very good cost for it. Mine cost me about 1.5k I think. It was pre nerf but nothing really changed in 6.2.5.

Congrats on your exploration, it’s a massive achievement and your rewards seem well worth it
    edited July 2021

That’s a very good cost for it. Mine cost me about 1.5k I think. It was pre nerf but nothing really changed in 6.2.5.

Congrats on your exploration, it’s a massive achievement and your rewards seem well worth it
    Nothing changed in 6.2.5 lol. Nothing at all. The change to SIN node on mordo was ****, and did practically nothing to alleviate any form of difficulty on that fight.

If anything, the recurring buffs to the champs in there are gonna make it harder, and I'm just glad to be done with it before it's even more of a nightmare.
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Nothing changed in 6.2.5 lol. Nothing at all. The change to SIN node on mordo was ****, and did practically nothing to alleviate any form of difficulty on that fight.

If anything, the recurring buffs to the champs in there are gonna make it harder, and I'm just glad to be done with it before it's even more of a nightmare.
    Yup I agree. I was part of the focus group. Half the feedback was on 6.2.5. I don’t know how that quest is still how it is.

congrats i'm in 6.4.6 the last quest and i'm stuck with the stupid grand master because i'm not good at the game

keep pushing away mate you can do it!

Kill_Grey said:

Yup I agree. I was part of the focus group. Half the feedback was on 6.2.5. I don’t know how that quest is still how it is.
    F A C T S!!!!