**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

3 hour Delay during Map 6 AQ...

Unacceptable to run a 3 hour delay during AQ and when you are running map 6, this is disastrous!
Our alliance is made up from players all over the world, we set a strategy to maximize movement based on timezone. Hard work, planning and preparation go into to preparation. We are cognizant of this time and we would hope that the powers to be within the Kabam organization understand this. Resources are being spent and might be wasted because of your inability to test and preparation updates. What should the faithful players of MCOC expect in remuneration???

Comments

• Mwhitaker23Mwhitaker23 Posts: 332 ★★
    I think they said we was getting xp boost and greater solo crystals
  • AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    edited November 2017
    3hrs and counting. Its still down
  • Wait is up... just kidding... still down!!!!
  • So it says problem connecting to YOUR network, please check YOUR connection.. yet I can post here?
    It must be magic!!!
  • This disrupts completion, the Thor hero use event, arena grinding (I had players in my alliance going for basic champs)...not to mention AQ and posting AW Defense.
  • tlhtlh Posts: 41
    edited November 2017
    What should the faithful players of MCOC expect in remuneration???

Nada lol
  • Wait ..your network connection is working as well???
    then that settles it..this is a kabam problem.
    Mystery solved
  • I don’t see a Kabam reply at all?? No mention of the issue. Not even an apology???
  • Perfect way to finish this aq with emergency maintenance... unbelievable
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    OP; you'll get nothing and that's all you get and you'll like it.