**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Grandmaster Advice

RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,065 ★★★★★
edited February 2023 in Strategy and Tips
I’m going for my initial clear of 6.4.6 soon. I have done a few practice runs at the GM, and done fairly well (about 30% off) I have 3 L2 Team Revs, 9 L5 pots, and ~900 units.

Here is the team I want to go in with, any swaps I should make?

Any tips would be appreciated, I’m hoping that Aegon and Prof X should be able to handle most of the fight.

Thanks!
Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,065 ★★★★★

I would advise against getting hit

no sweat, you got this mate
    Thanks spidey. I’ll try this new technique
  • AATTAATT Posts: 525 ★★★
    Use doom in the first two phases, PX in the third one and anyone in the last 1%. If don't have issues completing missions and dexing sp1, you'll be fine.

What path will you take? The cosmic one? If so, focus on doom's synergies since that path is easy with him. Rage is cake walk with doom, you can spam heavy at the corner but KM mini is annoying
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    Riptide said:

I’m going for my initial clear of 6.4.6 soon. I have done a few practice runs at the GM, and done fairly well (about 30% off) I have 3 L2 Team Revs, 9 L5 pots, and ~900 units.

Any tips would be appreciated, I’m hoping that Aegon and Prof X should be able to handle most of the fight.

Thanks!

Hit him until his HP bar reaches Zero
    Good luck

Riptide said:

Thanks!

Hit him until his HP bar reaches Zero
    Good luck
    You and spidey with the op advice lol

AATT said:

Use doom in the first two phases, PX in the third one and anyone in the last 1%. If don't have issues completing missions and dexing sp1, you'll be fine.

What path will you take? The cosmic one? If so, focus on doom's synergies since that path is easy with him. Rage is cake walk with doom, you can spam heavy at the corner but KM mini is annoying

@AATT the first path, so cosmic and tenacity. I was planning on ramping Aegon on the fights he could take
    Ebony_Naw said:

I would advise against getting hit

no sweat, you got this mate
    I think you mean reduce your opponent's health to 0 while maintaining health above 0.

But seriously, that's probably the team I would take in too with your roster. If you're comfortable with Prof X he really can take off chunks of damage at a time. Aegon on the other hand, I never really ended up ramping up but he's great obviously if you can. Good luck!
    Thanks! I’m mainly bringing Prof for the rev controls immunity, is it possible to build up his prowess in the fight? If you could get a sp2 off while wounded…. @Ebony_Naw

• Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★
    I like your team. PX saved my behind in that fight.

I like your team. PX saved my behind in that fight.

Yeah I don’t even wanna try the reverse controls switching on and off lol

• BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,522 ★★★★
    If you ramp aegon up to say 500 and can intercept GM then reverse controls are a non issue as you do so much damage in the wounded phases.
  • BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,522 ★★★★
    SlumpGod said:

Berjibs said:

If you ramp aegon up to say 500 and can intercept GM then reverse controls are a non issue as you do so much damage in the wounded phases.

You can’t outdamage something if you’re struggling to hit them.
    Yeah I get that but what I meant is you’ll likely only have to deal with them once, I find they generally hit about the first wounded phase of the RC portion of the fight so just watch out you don’t start dashing the wrong way as you’re mashing into him. It’s really not that hard I think people overthink it going in.
    Berjibs said:

SlumpGod said:

Berjibs said:

You can’t outdamage something if you’re struggling to hit them.
    Yeah I get that but what I meant is you’ll likely only have to deal with them once, I find they generally hit about the first wounded phase of the RC portion of the fight so just watch out you don’t start dashing the wrong way as you’re mashing into him. It’s really not that hard I think people overthink it going in.
    I could get him up to about 400 hits on practice runs

• The_Big_ManThe_Big_Man Posts: 43
    I would say that mainly, always keep some room between your champion and the wall, otherwise it can get a bit tricky. Also, don't give him his sp3 or sp2, only bait sp1, and always make sure you follow the prompts. Always feel free to message me or mention me if you have any questions. :smile:
  • NanibannuNanibannu Posts: 13
    This is just my opinion it may take time but u can do it safely in 1st phase ban parry then immediately try mllll until L is banned then Dex if u don't have courage to intercept and repeat cycle if u miss to see pop up of mission then pause fight and see on that screen finally if u die the most important tip is if ur champs block proficiency is low then rather going for team revive go for single revive and health portions use team revive s for getting fight experience mostly doom and argon will do it with doom even u get hit they mostly don't crit because of his crit resistance so if u can use portion s on him and lastly key to finish him is baiting sp 1 get comfortable with it then u wil have a
    breeze
  • TOPGTOPG Posts: 2
    I would advise not losing and not selling the clip. Do that and ur good!
  • Wong_99Wong_99 Posts: 406 ★★
    TOPG said:

I would advise not losing and not selling the clip. Do that and ur good!

Bruh
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 ★★★★★
    Remove sorcerer and take corvus. The choice node will allow px in your team by removing either heimdall or corvus
    Lmao this post is 2 years old. Not sure why it got necroed
  • Wong_99Wong_99 Posts: 406 ★★
    Riptide said:

Lmao this post is 2 years old. Not sure why it got necroed

Exactly what I’m saying
This discussion has been closed.