**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Hit Monkey or KingPin

PtkVascoPtkVasco Posts: 161
edited July 2021 in Strategy and Tips
hi folks. In my next rank up, I'm with a question, Kingpin or Hit Monkey to r3, 6 star?
both are unduped, with Hood buff I'm think in kingpin can help me more, I believe that Ghost,Wasp, Hood and Kingpin are a great team.
But Hit Monkey is so cool.... I'm not what do...

Hit Monkey or KingPin 28 votes

6 star Hit Monkey unduped
28%
AinyUnsilentjackaxCeltic1981SchnoodleThe_Big_ManSlumpGodXandude32 8 votes
6 star KingPin unduped
71%
AssumedNamecx23433EtjamaDarkraider234xLunatiXxErcarretParam1988LpooDkcody42ScrubhanPuttPuttChaosMax1012HelpingBlôdletterJoshKosh557LBN1MrInsanityKonstant45ㅤㅤㅤHidr8__ 20 votes
Post edited by Kabam Dijon on

Comments

• The_Big_ManThe_Big_Man Posts: 43
    6 star Hit Monkey unduped
    I would say that hitmonkey is far better as an attacker than kingpin, but also alright for defender diversity, but kingpin is better for defense on like a window of opportunity stun node.
  • crazygodzcrazygodz Posts: 22
    Stuck with the same dilemma.
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    6 star KingPin unduped
    Personal preference is kingpin, but both are strong skill champs that purify and deal better-than-average damage
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,733 ★★★★★
    6 star KingPin unduped
    I chose Kingpin but one thing to consider is that Hit-Monkey might benefit from the increased health pool more since he's fairly squishy. Kingpin, meanwhile, is already a tank.

I still prefer the King but it might be worth taking into account before making a decision.