**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which 5* Mutant to upgrade?

0casual00casual0 Posts: 457 ★★★
Alright guys, I'm in a very tough spot right now. I just pulled a 5* Havok. Now I have Archangel, Colossus, Havok and Magneto. Should I focus on only one for now or just upgrade each of them equally? If so, in what order should I upgrade them?

Comments

• The_Big_ManThe_Big_Man Posts: 43
    I'm here for those people in sticky situations. I have all of the champs up high. So confirming you have:
    5* Havok
    5* Archangel
    5* Colossus
    5* Magneto

I am more than happy to help, but I would like to know some more information.
    Are any of them duped/awakened? If so, then what sig level? Do you have any awakening gems? What rank are they all? @0casual0
  • 0casual00casual0 Posts: 457 ★★★

I'm here for those people in sticky situations. I have all of the champs up high. So confirming you have:
    5* Havok
    5* Archangel
    5* Colossus
    5* Magneto

I am more than happy to help, but I would like to know some more information.
    Are any of them duped/awakened? If so, then what sig level? Do you have any awakening gems? What rank are they all? @0casual0

None of them is awakened and I don't have any mutant/generic awakening gem. AA & Colossus is currently at r3. Magneto still at r1 while Havok is still left untouched.
    edited July 2021
    SlumpGod said:

Mags/AA priority, followed by colossus then havok.

I see. I have seen a few discussion that said to prioritize Colossus first. But it's great to some different opinion here. Thanks!
    Ok. I would say that bring Magneto up as first priority to about r4 (for now), and then bring archangel up to r4 aswell. Havok is sometimes difficult to play, so you might need to learn in the future, but for now, maybe leave him where he is. Colossus is useful in some places aswell, but maybe leave him for now.

Ok. I would say that bring Magneto up as first priority to about r4 (for now), and then bring archangel up to r4 aswell. Havok is sometimes difficult to play, so you might need to learn in the future, but for now, maybe leave him where he is. Colossus is useful in some places aswell, but maybe leave him for now.

That's great. But let's say If I got mutant awakening gem, should I go for AA or Colossus?
    Definitely archangel. His sig means that the neurotoxins heal block, and they reduce his ability accuracy (and of course, improve the neurotoxin damage). His optimal sig level is 112, because that means the neurotoxins reduce ability accuracy by 33.34% each, and then that means that if you have 3 neurotoxins on them, their ability accuracy is reduced by 100.02% (meaning they have no ability accuracy). Glad I could help. :wink:
    Alright dude. Thanks for the tips. Appreciate it!
    Happy to help anytime, no worries!