**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Rank the difficulty of Summer of Pain bosses we've had so far

JuggerNotJuggerNot Posts: 432 ★★
How does this week's adaptoid compare to previous weeks?

Comments

• JuggerNotJuggerNot Posts: 432 ★★

This week was definitely the easiest for me. In my opinion I would rank the weeks

Hardest
    1. Mysterio
    2. Mister Sinister
    3. Darkhawk
    4. Venom
    5. This Week
    Easiest

I didn’t include rogue because i wasn’t able to fight her

Guessing most will put Mysterio at 1
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    As with most fights, difficulty varies greatly depending on available counters.

Mysterio is a pretty easy #1 though, for various reasons.
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Am cav, so objectives aren't a factor for me.

1. Mysterio(couldn't do him)
    2. Rogue
    3. Sinister
    4. Darkwawk
    5. Adaptoid
    6. Venom
  • Mathking13Mathking13 Posts: 988 ★★★
    edited July 2021
    I'm going to rate the bosses assuming that a player only had, at best, an average counter for that particular boss. I'm a cavalier player with a fairly developed roster (just need to get the units to do act 6.4 completion and beyond) so I can't really rely on having the best counters ranked up

Hardest
    1. Mr Sinister
    2. Mysterio
    3. Darkhawk/Rogue (I'd say they're about the same if you didn't have an amazing counter for either)
    4. Hydra Adaptoid
    5. Venom
    Easiest

I will say though, these last 3 weeks have been really nice. They're accessible to a lot of champions, and unless you have a really good counter, they're still very touch-and-go.
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    1) Adaptoid
    2) rogue
    Rest 4 are on same level and are easy ones
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021
    Week 5 and 6 so far have been the easiest
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Darkhawk was the easiest by far if you had magneto... Think I got that fight done sub 20 hits.

But this week I found the most fun, mojo just made this fight a bit of a joke. I might re run it a few times for fun lol
  • Avengers320Avengers320 Posts: 683 ★★★
    I'll rank it by hardest to easiest in my opinion with 1 being the hardest and 6 being the easiest

1. Week 3 - Mysterio: very specific counters needed (poison) and even then, the nodes combined with Mysterio's animations and annoying kit in general makes it a real pain.
    2. Week 2 - Mister Sinister: definitely a tricky one with polka-dot power as well as the EMP modifications. Without champs like Sunspot or Torch, this fight is an annoying one.
    3. Week 1 - Rogue: the most skill based one thus far but still very annoying with brawl and block penetration. Overall a difficult fight, but possible with anyone.
    4. Week 5 - Venom: really anyone can do this fight but the time will vary from others. I personally used Black Widow Claire Voyant and soloed Venom fairly easily. But even without high debuff champs, this Venom can be beaten by baiting SP1s and not knocking him down.
    5. Week 4 - Darkhawk: a very annoying boss until you figure out the way of tricking the AI into not using specials. Personally used Magneto for this fight so it was fairly easy. But I have also seen many others beat Darkhawk by reparrying.
    6. Week 7 - Hydra Adaptoid: c'mon now I beat this with 2* Ronan. The only difficulty is to play well at the start and get the infinite stun going. After 40-50 buffs on the adaptoid, you can click autoplay and call it a day. Since everyone probably has a Ronan of any rarity, this has to be the easiest by far.
  • Jr_StarkJr_Stark Posts: 182 ★★
    Hardest to easiest, for me:
    Mysterio
    Rogue
    Mister Sinister
    Darkhawk
    Venom
    Hydra Adaptoid
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    Based on my personal account, not trying to be representative of the experience of the playerbase as a whole, hardest to easiest:

1. Rogue
    2. Sinister
    3. Venom
    4. Hydra Adaptoid
    5. Mysterio
    6. Darkhawk
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,143 ★★★★★
    For me due to getting crazy lag last weeks and this week

1.venom just lagged every time i entered wasnt fun and made it the most difficult fight for me
    2 mysterio
    3 adaptoid hydra
    4 rogue
    5 sinister
    6 darkhawk
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    I've had a pretty consistent 2-3 revives per boss out of stubbornness and non-cooperative AI. As for how difficult I found them, 1 being the worst, 6 being the easiest:
    #1 Mysterio. I have PTSD from all his heavy attacks, but once you got into the rhythm he was decent.
    #2 Sinister.
    #3 Rogue. Finicky AI
    #4 Darkhawk. Used my r2 Surfer. 3 revs.
    #5 Hydraptiod. RG 5/65 2-shot. Easy when gotten into the rhythm.
    #6 Venom. Sym Supreme solo here. Took a bit of practice though.
    Funny how most of these fights were annoying at first but once you got into the rhythm, suddenly a breeze. 🧐
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★
    Venon fight was easy, just garbage AI not wanting to throw sp1, otherwise it’s the easiest fight.
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★
    1. Mysterio
    2. Rogue
    3. Mister sinister
    4. Dark hawk
    5. Adaptoid
    6. Venom
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    Cav player:

hardest to easiest.

1. Mysterio: Fail
    2. Sinister
    3. Darkhawk
    4. Venom
    5. Rogue

Daylight

6. Adaptoid: Cheesy as with Ronan, I copped a few blocked hits while building to SP1 then it was snooze time.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021
    1. Rogue (tough, although Ronan’s stun method also works)
    2. Mister Sinister (the most obvious impact from parry dex problem)
    3. Mysterio (I learnt how to use iAbom after this fight)
    4. Venom/Hydra Adaptoid/Darkhawk (similar)
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Mysterio - Definitely took the most tries to get right

Rogue - Only because her aggressive AI sometimes went extremely passive and threw off my rhythm

Sinister - Can't even remember who I used but it wasn't that bad in the end

Hydra - Mostly due to my own stubbornness since my Mojo is R1 6* and Magik is only rank 4 5*.

Darkhawk/Venom - not much to say for either of these two. Really simple.
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    1. Mysterio - I used the most revives so far here with AA since he really likes that heavy
    2. Rogue - I didn't actually do this because I was really busy and figured it's only gonna get harder and I'd not manage to do any anyway. Major regrets.
    3. Venom - he's just scary for me to fight but he was nowhere near the Mysterio fight
    4. Hydra Adaptatoid - super simple with a slow champ
    5. Darkhawk - Magneto
    6. Mr Sinister - Archangel turned everything off and all I had to do was evade sp1.