**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

anyone else just know there had to be a hydra adaption in SOP? (and some predictions for other bosse

TP33TP33 Posts: 1,577 ★★★★
edited July 2021 in General Discussion
i’m sorry but it’s meant to feature “difficult fights from the games past” i mean the whole tag line is “you thought they were hard the first time?” come in, the most notorious difficult bosses ever are Collector, Hyrda adaptiod, 6.2.5 Mordo, 6.2 Champion, acid wash mysterio (not really a boss but may as well be) i would bet mordo makes an appearance later, mysterio has already been in it and as fir champion and collector maybe week 9 bosses but they’re kind of unique fights so that’s uncertain. hyrda adaptiod was obviously going to be included i mean he’s a god damn classic.

my predictions for following bosses will defo have to be 6.2.5 Mordo, possibly pre-nerf 6.1.5 Xbones or 6.1.2 Ultron, they won’t do both but i think it’s likely we have at least one boss from 6.1 and 6.2 (HA being the 6.4 representation and acid wash mysterio 6.3). they may well also include some act 7 bosses however none were really massive pains (apart from VTD for me but that’s because im a complete scrubs)

idk people seem to be surprised at the return of hydra adaptiod but i don’t think kabam are going to be letting him go any time soon.

Comments

• dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★
    Expecting to see:

Korg
    Nick Fury
    Electro
    Domino

or anyone with unavoidable dmg ...
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,679 ★★★★★
    Chikel said:

Slashed tires Juggernaut anyone?

Was absolutely horrendous back then. Now though, not so much. Too many bleed immune champs out there lol.
  • laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    dot_ditto said:

Expecting to see:

Korg
    Nick Fury
    Electro
    Domino

Have you heard of falcon?
  • DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    Ice Phoenix id assume will make an appearance but she may not be as bad since there are multiple cold snap immune champs now which didnt exist at that time
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    Actually the hydra adaptoid is pretty easy. I was expecting the evading adaptoid which might be a bigger pain.
  • TP33TP33 Posts: 1,577 ★★★★

I feel like Hydra adaptoid was a pain in the EQ which is probably why he was there

yeah that’s what i meant he just did make an appearance in 6.4 which is why he kind of ticks that box more or less
  • TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,738 ★★★★★
    Drenlin said:

Ice Phoenix id assume will make an appearance but she may not be as bad since there are multiple cold snap immune champs now which didnt exist at that time

Ice phoenix was one of the more iconic pain in the @$$3s, but that was mostly just due to the coldsnap which was hard to mitigate at the time. You either had iceman or you didn't.
  • Savage123456789Savage123456789 Posts: 619 ★★★
    emma frost is on the cover, so definitely expecting a do you bleed armor break immune fight plus other weird stuff
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    Typhoon said:

Drenlin said:

Ice phoenix was one of the more iconic pain in the @$$3s, but that was mostly just due to the coldsnap which was hard to mitigate at the time. You either had iceman or you didn't.
    Iceman isn’t immune so him wil not make sens
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

emma frost is on the cover, so definitely expecting a do you bleed armor break immune fight plus other weird stuff

yuo. that's the only memorable emma frost fight in the game
  • SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    Typhoon said:

Drenlin said:

Iceman? You mean the guy made of ice who isn't immune to cold at all and didn't do anything vs her?

It was either a highly ranked Tech champ who could tank the damage or like me who used OG Cap and just took the damage to the face, low health then took 0 block damage for the rest of the fight. Ice phoenix wouldn't be anywhere near as bad cuz I think there were no cold immune champ back then (was Mephisto in the game at that point?)

Champs I expect to see:

6.2 Champion maybe pre nerf for true to form pain with some silly objectives
    Emma with armor break immunity and "Do you bleed" or something that would make it a slow fight
  • JRAWESJRAWES Posts: 70
    I cant believe no one has said it yet but I think the last boss will be Nameless Thanos
  • TyphoonTyphoon Posts: 1,738 ★★★★★
    Saiyan said:

Typhoon said:

Drenlin said:

Iceman? You mean the guy made of ice who isn't immune to cold at all and didn't do anything vs her?

It was either a highly ranked Tech champ who could tank the damage or like me who used OG Cap and just took the damage to the face, low health then took 0 block damage for the rest of the fight. Ice phoenix wouldn't be anywhere near as bad cuz I think there were no cold immune champ back then (was Mephisto in the game at that point?)

Champs I expect to see:

6.2 Champion maybe pre nerf for true to form pain with some silly objectives
    Emma with armor break immunity and "Do you bleed" or something that would make it a slow fight
    I'm mistaken. Now I'm remembering a bit more. Some folks even brought Agent Venom to that fight.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★

Does anyone know were to find a copy of this cover?
  • DarkGuardianDarkGuardian Posts: 184 ★★
    SlumpGod said:

Terra said:

nice tip
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    SlumpGod said:

Terra said:

Oh. I thought there was a whole thing like how the boss rushes had.

I feel stupid that I'm just now noticing Mysterio in the back.
  • dot_dittodot_ditto Posts: 1,442 ★★★★

dot_ditto said:

Expecting to see:

Korg
    Nick Fury
    Electro
    Domino

Have you heard of falcon?
    Yeah, he helps with electro .. doesn't do much for the others .. :pensive: