**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Does Hercules live up to the hype?

2»

Comments

• Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Rohit_316 said:

CGR is #1 and will remain at the very top for a long time.

CGR is overrated. I wouldn't even put him in top 3 cosmics.
    Yea no sorry…
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    I don’t know why people have to worry about who’s number one. CGR. Corvus. Hype. Herc. CMM. Venom. If use them all.

So far, here’s what I like about Herc: easy/quick to ramp up to big damage; stun immune; immortality makes a 20 percent revive feel like a 60 percent, or even more bc you’re unblockable the whole time. Good with bleed and poison masteries.

I’m gonna rank him up.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★

inb4 this thread turns into world war 3

As long as no one mentions Elsa, we should be fine.
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

the only thing that we can all agree on is that hype, corvus, cgr, and hercules are all top 5 cosmics. decide amongst yourselves the order

I'd 100% add Angela here.
    First time i agree with you
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Kill_Grey said:

Rohit_316 said:

CGR is #1 and will remain at the very top for a long time.

CGR is overrated. I wouldn't even put him in top 3 cosmics.
    I'd personally put CGR as a potential top-whee champ overall.
  • Alfa_PigeonAlfa_Pigeon Posts: 273 ★★
    Bolland said:

Fuzzycat said:

Prestige aside, is Hercules currently the best Cosmic champion in the game to justify the record cutoff for the 6 star arena? The cutoff numbers are mind boggling! Does he live up to the hype?

He is a fantastic champ but we all know who the best cosmic champ is in the game. Groot of course (hence why he's never getting buffed).
    The "Superior" Ironman doesn't have SUPERIOR in his name for no reason...right?
  • PulyamanPulyaman Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★

Bolland said:

Fuzzycat said:

Prestige aside, is Hercules currently the best Cosmic champion in the game to justify the record cutoff for the 6 star arena? The cutoff numbers are mind boggling! Does he live up to the hype?

He is a fantastic champ but we all know who the best cosmic champ is in the game. Groot of course (hence why he's never getting buffed).
    The "Superior" Ironman doesn't have SUPERIOR in his name for no reason...right?
    Only reason he is superior ironman is he has class advantage over the regular ironman. 😜
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    Hercules is definitely a little overrated. Whenever a new champ comes out, I ask myself, will this champ enable me to complete content using fewer resources than I do already? The answer with Hercules is no. I’d much rather pull Shang Chi, for example.
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,056 ★★★★
    _Sham_ said:

Kill_Grey said:

Why would I consider him overrated? Well it's because of people going around making it seem like he's an absolutely insane powerhouse outside of damage. But they look at the 30k mediums and overlook practicality.

What practicality CGR doesn't have but hype corvus and angela have ?
    Angela's playstyle is basically to hit the opponent. With most health pools, you don't have to throw a special if you don't want to because they're usually dead before your furies expire (Especially if you pair her with Odin)
    Hype's is to heavy and use specials. In fights where you can't do either, he still hits really hard with his cosmic thingies. I know because I use him against mystic ultron drones in AQ and Incursions and never had problems. Both of these champs don't need any rotation and you can easily play around nodes with them. I took down V3 Kang, V4 Electro, 6.2.3 KP boss, V6 Venom boss and a ton of other annoying bosses using Hype's reliable sp1 spam.
  • FuzzycatFuzzycat Posts: 87
    Do we agree that the cutoff for six star Hercules was astronomically high primarily because of the hype and the high prestige, and not because we consider him the best champion in the game right now?
  • JuggerNotJuggerNot Posts: 432 ★★

the only thing that we can all agree on is that hype, corvus, cgr, and hercules are all top 5 cosmics. decide amongst yourselves the order

But you only listed four, and I believe CMM will entering the argument
    Kill_Grey said:

I'd 100% add Angela here.

thanks this actually made me laugh :smile:
  • The_Big_ManThe_Big_Man Posts: 43
    I would say he lives up to the hype of everyone going nuts over him, like, cmon, they did a great job on him, and all, but, I would say there are arguments that say he isn't the greatest, and some that say he is.
  • The_Big_ManThe_Big_Man Posts: 43
    Fuzzycat said:

Do we agree that the cutoff for six star Hercules was astronomically high primarily because of the hype and the high prestige, and not because we consider him the best champion in the game right now?

yes I 100% agree. and mainly because its a new champ that everyone wants to have and try out him.