**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Iceman needs buff

I think iceman need buff asap. There is bleed damage dealer(nick fury, moleman), incinerate damage dealer ( human torch), poison damage dealer(diablo, İbom), shock damage dealer (black widow D.O.). We need ice damage dealer. But ıceman damage too low. Perhaps vision aarkus works little bit. Iceman and human torch should be same level.

Comments

• ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,732 ★★★★★
    Iceman is one of those champs (like Angela, pre-buff) that I don't really think needs a buff but that I absolutely wouldn't mind getting one either. He is a mid-tier champ and that's okay. Not everyone has to be god-tier.

That being said, I understand where you're coming from with regards to the lack of ice damage dealers. The one thing I would be careful with when it comes to Iceman is that he is already really annoying since he does a ton of damage as-is when he's awakened. I wouldn't want that damage buffed. If anything, I think it could be nerfed while increasing its duration instead, to make him a more viable evade counter while shafting his annoyance factor. I actually wouldn't mind if his awakened ability gave him something like an always-active but zero-damage coldsnap. Then you could gradually build up the damage with his special attacks or something. I dunno.

But yeah, there should be a good ice damage dealer in the game. I quite like Aarkus but Iceman is...well...Iceman. It's kind of his main job.
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★

Crack head

Such a simple insult yet so effective

Have a lol

🤣🤣🤣
  • BycoreBycore Posts: 6
    Ercarret said:

Iceman is one of those champs (like Angela, pre-buff) that I don't really think needs a buff but that I absolutely wouldn't mind getting one either. He is a mid-tier champ and that's okay. Not everyone has to be god-tier.

That being said, I understand where you're coming from with regards to the lack of ice damage dealers. The one thing I would be careful with when it comes to Iceman is that he is already really annoying since he does a ton of damage as-is when he's awakened. I wouldn't want that damage buffed. If anything, I think it could be nerfed while increasing its duration instead, to make him a more viable evade counter while shafting his annoyance factor. I actually wouldn't mind if his awakened ability gave him something like an always-active but zero-damage coldsnap. Then you could gradually build up the damage with his special attacks or something. I dunno.

But yeah, there should be a good ice damage dealer in the game. I quite like Aarkus but Iceman is...well...Iceman. It's kind of his main job.

I think he deserves God tier, must be same level with human torch. They should be even. Every hit must deal opponent ıce damage. Frostbite duration and sp2 damage should increase and most important he must be coldsnap and frostbite immune
  • Geralt_123Geralt_123 Posts: 595 ★★★
    He just needs a mild change and He will become a great champ!
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,083 ★★★★★
    Values only update is all iceman needs. Maybe increase duration of his coldsnap. He’s a pretty crazy champ already, can tank sp3s, poison, bleed, and incinerate immune, not metal, counter evade, not too many coldsnap immune champs so pretty useful DOT. Only issue really is that he isn’t in the 6* basic.
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,088 ★★★★★

Values only update is all iceman needs. Maybe increase duration of his coldsnap. He’s a pretty crazy champ already, can tank sp3s, poison, bleed, and incinerate immune, not metal, counter evade, not too many coldsnap immune champs so pretty useful DOT. Only issue really is that he isn’t in the 6* basic.

That applies to a lot of Heavy Hitters and I think we're not going to see Buffs on any of those as well until they're finally available of 6*