**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Something needs to be done about the bishop. Variant 6.3.2

2»

Comments

• odogg9941odogg9941 Posts: 418 ★★★
    Please learn how to spell. It’s bad
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,610 ★★★★★
    Am I the only one confused here :|
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★

@Kabam Miike

The bishop is robbed.
    Every fight he starts with 1 non-blockable special.
    The hood benefited the attacker and you undid the buff.
    The bishop is robbing the aggressor and you do nothing? Your skill is hampering the game. You turned that character who commits suicide into a god. Now, if you cancel, you'll have energy back. In this fight, Dr. Doom dies activating special. Dr.Doom no longer hits the bishop. Your specials 1 and 2 have a very different time to dodge. And if you dodge wrong, you die. If you don't die for the special, you will die for the fire dice it causes. And this skill strengthens the defense by 100%. I used 6x 20% revive and 1x team. And I didn't kill the bishop. In addition to the cures.

Bishop is robbed. Let's fix this character because he's breaking the game. We will work to provide fair play. Bishop is going further.

Rework for bishop. This only benefits the defense. This part of the zero energy bar and the special becomes unlockable, it will hardly be used by the attacker. We will all use specials with 40 or more (talents).

Note: To the players who disagree, don't waste time commenting. Focus on your game. I didn't come here to want to ridicule. Remember what kabam did with HOOD, because it benefited the attacker a lot...

First of all....this is a villain variant....
    You bought heroes and are complaining here.
    He brought 1 hero and probably strictly as synergy for doom.
  • Denslo500Denslo500 Posts: 900 ★★★
    I used mephisto for 90%, then finished with venom
  • RahultripathiRahultripathi Posts: 233 ★★
    I am commenting a bit out of context ... But some people are recommending character to take on Bishop without try to understanding or the variants OP is talking about.
  • StaphMemberStaphMember Posts: 337 ★★★

There are several villain champions immune to incinerate that would have no problem with Bishop or any other part of this path.
    His problem isn’t a counter.

He is unhappy with how Bishop punishes losses.

I agree with him

I had to keep restarting until I could get him almost beat with one champ, then went aggressive for a quick finish.

It reminds me of Aegon’s first appearance.
  • CorkscrewCorkscrew Posts: 531 ★★★

First of all....this is a villain variant....
    You bought heroes and are complaining here.

One hero.

Mister Fantastic for the Doom synergy, which gives him an armor break on heavies and consequently a power lock via the Madness node.

This is a very handy synergy for this variant.
    @NasDSlayer
    Just wait until AW kicks off and everyone uses Bishop defenders.

There will be an “adjustment “
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Obvious "bring a better counter" banter aside,

I'll admit I'm not fond of old content getting an unintended boost in difficulty when its defenders get a buff. I feel it's better if content stays as static as possible.

You could argue that old content gets easier as the meta moves on, but the rewards also become less relevant by the same virtue.