**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Are you exited with the last 3 milestones in SOP?

GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
I'm personally not interested with these kind of rewards. The amount of tier 3 alpha and tier 6 basic are so little that it's almost meaningless and 75 6* sig stones look weak as h.

SOP is kind of coming to an end to me.

Comments

• GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    Zan0 said:

75 generic sig stones weak? What planet are you living on. And the t3a and t6b is actually not that bad

They can raise the sig stones to over 100 why shouldn't they?

The problem doesn't lie on rewards itself the problem lies on the amount of them.
    Zan0 said:

GOTG said:

Zan0 said:

75 generic sig stones weak? What planet are you living on. And the t3a and t6b is actually not that bad

The problem doesn't lie on rewards itself the problem lies on the amount of them.
    Because 75 generics is more than you can even earn from permanent content currently. And is actually a huge amount
    Yes and it doesn't change the fact that not many people are exiting with 75 sig stones.

• BerjibsBerjibs Posts: 1,522 ★★★★
    Yeah same I’ll do the fights regardless assuming they are fun but the rewards are meaningless now.

• TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021
    GOTG said:

Zan0 said:

GOTG said:

Zan0 said:

Because 75 generics is more than you can even earn from permanent content currently. And is actually a huge amount
    Yes and it doesn't change the fact that not many people are exiting with 75 sig stones.

The 75 generic sigs are probably the best thing about the rewards for me...I'm extremely excited to get them.
    edited July 2021

OP's the same guy who thinks the parry/dex bug is a scam and spent most of his time previously crying about easy content.

You must be Sherlock Holmes to link those things together.
    Zan0 said:

GOTG said:

Zan0 said:

GOTG said:

Zan0 said:

Where are you getting that info from?
    From people who agree with me in this thread.
    Berjibs said:

Yeah same I’ll do the fights regardless assuming they are fun but the rewards are meaningless now.

Yup will do it nonetheless but not exited.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,221 ★★★★★
    I’d love the 75 sigs.
  • SnakepSnakep Posts: 362 ★★★
    The 75 generic sig stones are amazing. It’s almost 4 full dupes of any six star you wish, given that they are already awakened. I was originally hoping to get to 15 points total but as I’m already there and this has been a little easier than I originally anticipated, I will be pushing hard to try to get all the milestones now.
  • YOU arent' excited. A lot of others are. If you dont want to do it..... dont.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    I hope I’m able to reach that final milestone and get 75 sig stones, although I don’t have worthy duped 6* out of 60 at the moment.
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    GOTG said:

Zan0 said:

You… are aware that the max amount of 6* sig stones you can have in your inventory is 100 right? So they are not gonna give over 100 from one reward
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,903 ★★★★★
    GOTG said:

Zan0 said:

They could raise them over 10,000, why shouldn’t they? This is not the argument you think it is.

The game has an economy. Flooding the market would devalue the item and 6* sig stones are a big deal right now. I, personally, am thrilled to get 75 generic 6* sig stones from this content.

Frankly it’s more than I feel I’ve earned based on the difficulty so far, so I’m absolutely not complaining.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    IKON said:

I have a very small problem with the rewards. Champion acquisition via SoP maxes out on the milestones very very early.

I'm still excited about the rest of the rewards, but would have liked to see an additional or improved nexus at higher tiers.

Fair point. On a mini, I stopped at the 15K shards milestone because it means two 6*’s for the mini and T5 really isn’t a big deal at this stage for the account.

It isn’t TB so going all the way isn’t an option, but the pair of crystals (including existing shards) trumps the one nexus.

Dr. Zola
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    I’m meant of course the rewards can always be better but for the time beings the rewards is very much better then the gauntlet with was 21 fight so if you said 75 sig ston isn’t good enough fair doesn’t meant there weak. There’s very good and I’m fine with the snail amunet of tier 6 b and tier 3 aplha It more that’s 7.2 gav.
  • Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★
    GOTG said:

Zan0 said:

GOTG said:

Zan0 said:

GOTG said:

Zan0 said:

Where are you getting that info from?
    From people who agree with me in this thread.
    Yeah, I mean 7 against 32, 0 against 16 and 0 against 19 doesnt represent *Many* people.
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    KT1 is only 1 t6b away from taking a 6* to R4 (don't know the exact amount away he is) but the shards that are there I'm sure will be much appreciated by end gamers like him. For me it'll probably another good year or two before considering r4s. But like I said I'm sure the end gamers are all over it