**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Buff PHOENIX??????

BzeeBzee Posts: 258 ★★
edited July 2021 in General Discussion
Such a Powerful character in the movie and comics...not so much in game .. should phoenix get a magneto level buff? What does the community think?

Buff PHOENIX?????? 130 votes

Yes
79%
BendyPalanthraxGrandOldKaiWorld EaterSaiyanIl_CuocoDark89Phoenixjdrum663Noodes_TristanfmussapCazGameBreakerF4k3_GaM3rRedm79Alex13369Henrytfu_41HenriqueSCCPthanks4playingcur53d 103 votes
No
8%
Total_Domin01CassyFurious_Fighter1JamesA15No_oneukRenaxqqAgent_X_zzzJragonMaster170BrHunter67360HelpingSanjaysavithri3 11 votes
Cant say
12%
DrZolaXxicylovexXHammerbro_64Raichu626Cr7ms7rs7ItsDamienWordunkenMaxwell24MasterpuffYsFAlmccarthyDrew3808RiptideGeralt_123Thanos1149Darksniper240 16 votes

Comments

• ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Cant say
    Magneto level won't happen. But yes, she should get a buff at some point.
  • Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    No
    She's got a great synergy with prof X, leads to some hefty damage

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=n-UobF7GN1o&t=45s
  • Andyball270Andyball270 Posts: 303 ★★★
    Yes
    Shes one of the most iconic characters in Marvel and one of the most powerful as well. There are defo other champs that are grossly underpowered compared to the source material, Sentry being one, and deserve a buff but she would be one of the ones i would love to see. Also i have her r3 sig 200 lol
  • ŁŤÇŁŤÇ Posts: 350 ★★★
    Yes

Shes one of the most iconic characters in Marvel and one of the most powerful as well. There are defo other champs that are grossly underpowered compared to the source material, Sentry being one, and deserve a buff but she would be one of the ones i would love to see. Also i have her r3 sig 200 lol

@Andyball270 definitely not a prestige rankup, right? Haha
  • Andyball270Andyball270 Posts: 303 ★★★
    Yes
    ŁŤÇ said:

@Andyball270 definitely not a prestige rankup, right? Haha
    Well i defo didnt do it based on her kit :D:D
  • ChobblyChobbly Posts: 821 ★★★★
    edited July 2021
    Yes
    Definitely - full overhaul is not needed IMHO but value plus tweaks would be good. She's definitely a forgotten champ by many.

It's like to see something like this for a start:

Whenever Phoenix would suffer from an Incinerate Debuff, her altered state removes it and has a 100% chance to convert it to a Phoenix Force Charge.
  • Negative_100Negative_100 Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    The game isn't based on their power in the comics
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★
    Bzee said:

She's got a great synergy with prof X, leads to some hefty damage

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=n-UobF7GN1o&t=45s

In that case they shouldn't buff og guilly as well lol
    Or sym spidey
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,138 ★★★★★
    Yes
    I only say buff phoenix in terms of moderate buff since thats what i think she would need more since she should do more with the phoenix force add some immunities make her not have to do heavy let her always apply incinerates on say the 5th hit than 5 fury buffs or even on crits add armor break on sp2 after sp2 convert incinerates into passive
  • Onurre2Onurre2 Posts: 173 ★★
    Soooo, are you BG ?? :smiley:
  • BzeeBzee Posts: 258 ★★
    Yes

Looks like somebody already did it:

Ah, DeviantArt. Pinnacle of class.

Thats looks solid haha
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Yes
    -Make her rotation less stressful and much easier
    -Add the Emma Frost synergy to her base kit
    -Give her some utility
    -Tuneup the potency of fury buffs
  • Geralt_123Geralt_123 Posts: 595 ★★★
    Cant say
    Now buff needed for Thor,Thor(Jane Foster) and Sentry!
    Then I will support any other buff thread.
  • Dark89PhoenixDark89Phoenix Posts: 166
    Yes
    Yes....PLEASE!! A while back I suggested that if they did buff her, they could do her SP3 similar to the way they did Void's, Sentry's, etc. She could turn into the Dark Phoenix at that point, and the back into regular Phoenix after the attack. Something to think about right?
  • GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Posts: 785 ★★★★
    Yes

Yes....PLEASE!! A while back I suggested that if they did buff her, they could do her SP3 similar to the way they did Void's, Sentry's, etc. She could turn into the Dark Phoenix at that point, and the back into regular Phoenix after the attack. Something to think about right?

That, or Dark Phoenix could be... a prefight? I don't know.

Don't want to create another Odin situation where the champion is only strong every other fight, so I don't know how they'd do it.
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,122 ★★★★★
    First 4 star on the baby account. At r4 she was doing some great damage on sp3 with 10 furies and you can cycle sp1 sp2