**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6star Rank 3 VP?

ŁŤÇŁŤÇ Posts: 350 ★★★
edited July 2021 in Strategy and Tips
On paper, would you say he's going to be worth it?

By no means have I done this. However, I'm close to forming a third Cosmic, and I'm not as fond of my other options. Thoughts?
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    He has potential. It depends on how reliable he is, how fast his ramp up is, and what his damage looks like. I might R3 mine because he is duped and has decent prestige but we will see
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    DrZola said:

I realize it’s not exactly the same, but he reads like a variant of the VtD champ model. There’s more control over buffs, sure, but I just dislike champs dependent on so many pRNG buffs.

Fun? Sure. If you just want a new R3 to play with, why not? But his design is not my cup of tea.

Dr. Zola

I don’t think the RNG will be as much of an issue as it is with VTD though. You can make him more reliable with the sig ability and can reroll the buffs much like you can with venom.

Overall he seems like a mix of VTD and Venom. He has similar nullification, customization, and utility to Venom but more of a VTD style ramp up.

He is probably gonna be compared to Venom a ton and if he isn’t better than Venom in some situations I don’t think he will be that good.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,350 ★★★★★

DrZola said:

I realize it’s not exactly the same, but he reads like a variant of the VtD champ model. There’s more control over buffs, sure, but I just dislike champs dependent on so many pRNG buffs.

Fun? Sure. If you just want a new R3 to play with, why not? But his design is not my cup of tea.

Dr. Zola

I don’t think the RNG will be as much of an issue as it is with VTD though. You can make him more reliable with the sig ability and can reroll the buffs much like you can with venom.

Overall he seems like a mix of VTD and Venom. He has similar nullification, customization, and utility to Venom but more of a VTD style ramp up.

He is probably gonna be compared to Venom a ton and if he isn’t better than Venom in some situations I don’t think he will be that good.
    He also has the power gain if sp2 is interrupted like goldpool has and rewards if it doesnt which seems great for long fights and u get the right buffs
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★
    I would say we really can't tell as of now. I know you asked hypothetically, but this champ in particular is kinda complex, so making any guesses is extremely difficult. I am sorry to disappoint you
  • DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,151 ★★★★★
    My rule of index finger is, never rank a champion until you play with the buff. Unless you have cats expiring its a gamble. Theres a good chance it won't be a bad choice but reality is often dissapointing.
  • ŁŤÇŁŤÇ Posts: 350 ★★★
    I've pretty much taken every reworked champ to R2 before the release, if I own them in 6star. I already have Miles there.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

Rerolling is probably his one saving grace. Cosmic is a crowded class. Hard for me to see how he gets a spot if you can bring Venom, Hypo, CGR.

Dr. Zola
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

Also VTD has to have multiple fights to be good