**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Back at it again with the 6* duel crystal

Last time, you all chose mutant/skill. Well the deal is back I want you, the community, to chose my duel class crystal. Voting will be done at 11pm est and and any predictions on who I’m going to get is most welcoming

Back at it again with the 6* duel crystal 87 votes

Mut/skill
55%
DrZolaWolverDominatorTheManMythLegendrishisaiTendersquadJadedzuffyCazbm3eppsDarkrider05OliverJWDragonMCOCMalreck04cx23433Cap366RakeYoungWine_LoverSnakepQacobDJMNH 48 votes
Science/mystic
28%
FineDogPsychoakumaChitlinspseudosaneMysteriostrongmandibleKRANꓘUsername19273dangarang122PricelessPastorAmericaTP33IronGladiator22BuffBeastAziz5253CrcrcrcStebo_79Negative_100Ace2319Draconic_12 25 votes
Cosmic/tech
16%
GroundedWisdomallinashesTrevisLawp01arisStagedear85Sean_WhoTrashyPandaSkyLord7000StephD87Hemanth123manikantaNalak8SnuggzySurfinwalrusLoneWonderer 14 votes

Comments

• TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Mut/skill
    you can pull mags, aa, apoc, prof x, aegon dupe, nick dupe, and others. best one easily
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
    But of course your account in the end
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Gamer said:

Safe the unit this offer isn’t good

I think the deal is great, of course I’m probably influenced by the fact that I got She-Hulk out of mine

Gamer said:

I think the deal is great, of course I’m probably influenced by the fact that I got She-Hulk out of mine
    Considering 6 star champion worthy 3k unit for me nah at all hav 96 6 star so I’m no worries for it but as I’m said one down below he accounts. In the end
    Gamer said:

Gamer said:

Considering 6 star champion worthy 3k unit for me nah at all hav 96 6 star so I’m no worries for it but as I’m said one down below he accounts. In the end
    I get that. I’m up to 98 six stars now and the only two reasons why I went for this is because I really want/need iBom and I don’t really have anything else to spend units on anyways. She-Hulk was definitely worth it for me though since she’s gonna be my next science r3.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Mut/skill
    Do you have apoc? No? Then mutant!
  • Nalak8Nalak8 Posts: 387 ★★★
    Cosmic/tech
    You don’t seem to have any good tech…
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,108 ★★★★★
    Mut/skill
    Was hoping for Torch, capiw or void and end up with Sasquatch. Already have him at R5.
  • Maltyo9Maltyo9 Posts: 270 ★★★
    SlumpGod said:

Where is this crystal? Can’t seem to find it.

If you're not Cav or above, it's not available.

Gamer said:

Gamer said:

I get that. I’m up to 98 six stars now and the only two reasons why I went for this is because I really want/need iBom and I don’t really have anything else to spend units on anyways. She-Hulk was definitely worth it for me though since she’s gonna be my next science r3.
    One more thing. Considering if u need to buy the unit so I’m wil pass but if I’m had spare unit I’m might considering it but I’m just don’t find 3k worth it but just my point. Of view we all hav or owns.
    Gamer said:

Gamer said:

Gamer said:

One more thing. Considering if u need to buy the unit so I’m wil pass but if I’m had spare unit I’m might considering it but I’m just don’t find 3k worth it but just my point. Of view we all hav or owns.
    Oh yeah for sure, this deal isn’t worth buying an Odin for by any means. It’s really only if you have the units lying around for it, otherwise it’s a no-go

Gamer said:

Gamer said:

Gamer said:

Oh yeah for sure, this deal isn’t worth buying an Odin for by any means. It’s really only if you have the units lying around for it, otherwise it’s a no-go
    Btw congratulations one she hulk and for the op I’m wil do tech and cosmetic
  • Nalak8Nalak8 Posts: 387 ★★★
    Cosmic/tech
    SlumpGod said:

Maltyo9 said:

SlumpGod said:

I’m cav. Looked in the featured store, don’t see it.
    It’s the limited time offer on the Home screen.
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Cosmic/tech
    I see that you're missing Groot; we can't have that be a thing.
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    Mut/skill
    SlumpGod said:

Nalak8 said:

SlumpGod said:

Maltyo9 said:

SlumpGod said:

I’m cav. Looked in the featured store, don’t see it.
    It’s the limited time offer on the Home screen.
    Found it, had to restart the game.
    Would of bought it if it was a nexus. But after pulling venompool out the last I'll pass... I know that's evened out now with his buff in bound but just not gonna risk it, as I'm currently working though 7.2 expo and trying to get as high as possible in sop objectives its just not worth me spending my last 3k units
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★

Gamer said:

Its only a good deal of you get someone good out of it

Gamer said:

Its only a good deal of you get someone good out of it
    Definitely, last time around, I went for Mutant/Skill and awakened my Moon Knight. Not worth it then.
  • PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 458 ★★★
    Science/mystic
    Your name is Spiderham. You have no Spiderham. Easy choice.
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,146 ★★★
    Mut/skill
    I chose mutant/skill, and pulled Magneto. The crazy thing is they had two Magneto beside one another in which it rolled over the first and landed on the second one.
  • FineDogFineDog Posts: 403 ★★★
    Science/mystic

you can pull mags, aa, apoc, prof x, aegon dupe, nick dupe, and others. best one easily

"Kabam, can I pull mags, aa, apoc, prof x, aegon dupe, or nick dupe?"

"Lol I don't know, can you?"

"Ugh, may I?"

"No. Take your Agent Venom and leave.
  • Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 ★★★
    Science/mystic
    go for Doom, dupe Juggs.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Mut/skill
    Get yourself that deadpool x-force dupe
  • Crys23Crys23 Posts: 712 ★★★★
    Duel crystals give 2* punisher. Get that instead of this $hit Dual crystal offer
  • Draconic_12Draconic_12 Posts: 997 ★★★★★
    Science/mystic
    Congrats mate!