**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Any Compensation?

Is there any compensation would be offered for 2 time unexpected emergency maintenance which caused us lack of time to finish certain thing in Marvel contest of champion.

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Unlikely that seems to be a thing of the past unfortunately besides the rare occurrence here or there.
  • Jdogg1110Jdogg1110 Posts: 7
    Sure. They’ll post a few offers you can use your own money on. 😝
  • ThecurlerThecurler Posts: 839 ★★★★
    Yeah they’ll be a revive and health potion deal for £30
  • KocheeseKocheese Posts: 391 ★★
    Jdogg1110 wrote: »
    Sure. They’ll post a few offers you can use your own money on. 😝

Yup! And ppl will buy. Is why things won't change
  • Armaganon00Armaganon00 Posts: 741 ★★
    Agreed, i miss the days Kabam really tried to fix the player base after a mess up.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I miss the days when people didn’t complain about emergency maintenance
  • Viper1987Viper1987 Posts: 728 ★★★
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    I miss the days when people didn’t complain about emergency maintenance

That was never a thing.
  • RehctansBewRehctansBew Posts: 442 ★★★
    I miss the days, i would have if I didn't play this game. And to answer the OP, nope you get nothing.
  • superunknown012superunknown012 Posts: 413 ★★
    The problem is they used to hand out compensation for literally every little service outage that would occur and the community became addicted to it. Now it's expected at the slightest sign of something being off and Kabam has taken the direct opposite approach of pretty much never giving it out again. Mistakes on both ends.

Realistically, should there be something for two outages sandwiching the AQ? Probably. On the other hand the shortage today was what, 20 minutes, half an hour? I get the day 1 was longer but still can't imagine it had a huge impact on people other than being an inconvenience. My ally still cleared all 3 bgs 5x5 this week.