**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Legend Run August

Good Morning. Friends of mcoc, I would like to run the title of legend in expert and difficult. The problem is that I already tried with Android and they do not give me the loading times, it is very slow. Could someone help me get the title of legend next month? someone who has an iPhone. Please. Thank you.

Comments

• StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Bruh that's mercing.
  • FiiNCHFiiNCH Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    The only running you’ll be doing is from the mods, when they come to ban your account
  • Thanks_D19Thanks_D19 Posts: 1,480 ★★★★
    Sir… that is illegal you know, right?
  • MrInsanityMrInsanity Posts: 1,539 ★★★★
    Maybe he's just asking for advice from IOS players
  • TheromeTherome Posts: 44

Maybe he's just asking for advice from IOS players

Exactly, they surely misunderstood why I use Google translator. Sorry, but I don't know how to translate.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    @Therome check your DMs I think I can help you
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Sure, send me over £9370289928 and we’re good
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    Posting this on forums ? I need such confidence in life.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    you should bottle up your confidence and sell it

would make a killing
  • TheromeTherome Posts: 44
    Da igual , los baneados son ustedes. no yo
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    Therome said:

Da igual , los baneados son ustedes. no yo

we aren’t trying to merc
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,558 Guardian
    Are the monthly EQ legends runs still using the normal time attack system, or did they move them to the Act 7 system? I did not keep track, but didn't the new system eliminate the issue with Android load times, by only clocking the in-fight time? I remember that being mentioned for Act 7.1/7.2, but I do not recall if this was migrated to monthly.
  • GoDlyZorGoDlyZor Posts: 150
    DNA3000 said:

Are the monthly EQ legends runs still using the normal time attack system, or did they move them to the Act 7 system? I did not keep track, but didn't the new system eliminate the issue with Android load times, by only clocking the in-fight time? I remember that being mentioned for Act 7.1/7.2, but I do not recall if this was migrated to monthly.

right, the only reason I managed to do a legends run at all was because of the changed system in act 7. I know that the previous month was still the old system for EQ and as I have not heard of any announced changes I believe the next will still be the old system. I understand that the new system clearly takes a lot more time to process and is more complex but hopefully kabam are on it since it really does alienate a large portion of the playerbase.
  • Legendary_NoobLegendary_Noob Posts: 59
    Therome said:

Good Morning. Friends of mcoc, I would like to run the title of legend in expert and difficult. The problem is that I already tried with Android and they do not give me the loading times, it is very slow. Could someone help me get the title of legend next month? someone who has an iPhone. Please. Thank you.

If you can't do it yourself then you don't deserve one 👍
  • Thanos1149Thanos1149 Posts: 1,136 ★★★
    Therome said:

Therome said:

El título de leyenda es lo más fácil de obtener. Tengo a corvus , suicidas y potenciadores. El único problema es que no tengo iPhone , yankee vírgen. No lo mereces dices , tu porque gastas dinero en el juego de mierda este. En cambio yo no, chau , gringo asqueroso
    Wut
  • SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 563 ★★★
    Therome said:

Therome said:

El título de leyenda es lo más fácil de obtener. Tengo a corvus , suicidas y potenciadores. El único problema es que no tengo iPhone , yankee vírgen. No lo mereces dices , tu porque gastas dinero en el juego de mierda este. En cambio yo no, chau , gringo asqueroso
    Por gente como tú la comunidad de MCOC latina está considerada como escoria, gracias.
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,593 ★★★★
    Wanna purchase an iPhone, huh?