**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Are you buying the 3k dual 6 star crystals?

Comments

• yuwyuw Posts: 316 ★★
    got psylocke last time, so no
  • DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 720 ★★★
    No
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,264 ★★★★★
    Will they be having 6* duel crystals like they have the 5*?
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,060 ★★★★★
    hard pass
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★
    Ebony_Naw said:

IKON said:

Terrible overpriced deal. Also i have more units than brains

Worked out for me.

Great pull, congrats! It's not a great offer, but how much lower would the price have to be for you to say it's a good offer? I don't think there's really an easy answer. I know I wouldn't buy it for more than 2k units, but I also understand why Kabam can't go that low
    I think this crystal is worth about 2500 units, so at that price point I'd say it's a neutral offer. 2k I'd consider it to be a good offer.
  • CassyCassy Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    No! Last time got me a Agent Venom.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    No, I’m not. It’s not worth a 6* dual crystal for 3000 units. It might be tempting if it was a 6* dual nexus but not as just a crystal.
  • UnitmanUnitman Posts: 241 ★★
    Duped my Dr. Strange
  • GoddessIliasGoddessIlias Posts: 706 ★★★★

Searmenis said:

LordPSN said:

Being f2p, this hurts a lot!

This is a really nice pull imo, he s a great champ if you use him the right way, do some research!
    No he is not. That’s a sad pull. Chalk it up as a loss. Mr. Sinister is absolute garbage.
    I’m sorry, what
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,136 ★★★★★
    edited July 2021
    No. Not a nexus = not work 3k units/$100 USD. If the 5* dual class crystals have taught me anything is that it doesn't matter much how many classes are (not) in them if you are getting a red cyclops today you will get it whether it's from the basic or the dual class.

I'm using less than that to explore 7.2 currently for the nexus and 3x 25% t5cc.
  • PsychoakumaPsychoakuma Posts: 564 ★★
    was tempted to buy the offer (had units saved up) and then saw it wasn't a nexus. my luck has been terrible (with over 3 months of 5* cosmic/tech crystals without any warlock) so won't be wasting units trying for warlock from here.

If I do cave, it'll be skill/mutant for me as its less riskier

• bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 1,147 ★★★

was tempted to buy the offer (had units saved up) and then saw it wasn't a nexus. my luck has been terrible (with over 3 months of 5* cosmic/tech crystals without any warlock) so won't be wasting units trying for warlock from here.

I mean that is two of the best classes in the game.
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,453 ★★★★
    These should have been in the July 4th offers
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    bm3epps said:

I mean that is two of the best classes in the game.
    Is your chart showing what is good/needed for your roster? I count 24 mutant/skill champs that could make it worth it. Depending on roster for a couple of them. Example, cable without Apoc is not good.
  • EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
    If it were a NEXUS dual crystal and the deal would have included at least a token amount of 6* shards, 6* sig stones and/or 30% boosts/60% rezzes then MAYBE I would have bought them. As it is it is just a total rip-off imho.
  • Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 631 ★★★
    Not a nexus dual class so no I won’t buy it. Even if I have hesitated 3 seconds because it is a 6^.
    With the first one some months ago I got Thor Jane........
    I would have even preferred a classical nexus for this price.

By the way, with all the champions in each class, why not to try a nexus single class?
  • SeraphionSeraphion Posts: 1,496 ★★★★
    If you haven't done it then rather do the Sabertooth Carina challenge
    yuw said:

end up going for it and got white mag, not the best, not the worst.
  • IKONIKON Posts: 1,334 ★★★★★
    yuw said:

yuw said:

You're underselling wags. R3 worthy imo.
    IKON said:

yuw said:

yuw said:

You're underselling wags. R3 worthy imo.
    I do like him for his passive stun on limber node. I was aiming for red mag and set the bar too high I guess.
  • AsimDXBAsimDXB Posts: 32

No thanks, 3k is too pricey for 1 crystal.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Assuming you really want to spend 3k on RNG stuff, and you’re not bound by ISO shortage, then why not spend that on Cav Crystal + Featured Crystal? 175 units for Cav Crystal if you’re TB and there is 6* nexus there.
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 779 ★★★
    Nope, that's just crazy
  • p01arisp01aris Posts: 18
    I knew that it was RNG going in, had the units, was hoping to dupe Captain Marvel Movie, and decided to just risk it and I pulled Cosmic Ghost Rider from the Cosmic/Tech crystal, so it worked for me. My situation is just plain luck and it was not an objectively great offer for the majority, though.
  • MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    I would have if it were nexus, but that's too much to get twenty more sigs on red skull or whatever.