**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Looking for an alliance here is my ingame stuff

Comments

• Knorr7227Knorr7227 Posts: 187
    Hit me up on LINE Philly3974 if you’re interested, we have a spot open. Laid back, stress free ally, mix of abyss, thronebreaker and cav players. AQ mandatory, no other requirements. Plenty of free time or real life time.

• UnyonfaceUnyonface Posts: 519 ★★★
    Message me on Line, unyonface is my line ID and ign.
  • ZirgzZirgz Posts: 41
    Line : Zirgz

5x5 aq 250m score.. nice and easy
    g1 in war .. 3 bgs.. organized

easy going alliance yet very active.
  • LadyGamer13LadyGamer13 Posts: 128
    We've got an opening for a map 5 player in our 2nd branch. That branch runs AQ maps 4/4/5, but our Map 5 players have the option to advance up to the main branch when a spot opens.

We're an AQ focused Alliance with 3 active branches. Wars are optional, players choice. Only consistent AQ participation and line app for Communication is mandatory with us.

*If you're looking for a more relaxed gaming summer in lower maps, we also have 1 opening in the 3rd branch for AQ maps 2/3/4.

If interested, line app contacts are:
    Mathina
    WestCoastParty
    LadyGamer13
  • McOBGMcOBG Posts: 47
    edited July 2021
    We have a chill map 4 alliance. LINE’s not a requirement. Good dudes, 3x AW BG’s and Gold 3. Mightn’t be what you’re interested in re level, but we cruise through AQ for 3,800 glory (ish)

It’s a good spot and an understanding group that’ll never grind your man grapes if you need a break.

ID for info: KP6
  • The_Big_ManThe_Big_Man Posts: 43
    You should join my alliance. We may not be the best of the best, but we are improving very quickly. Message me if you are interested.
  • IlarioxIlariox Posts: 80
    We run a map655 alliance, add me on Line if interested: ilariovacca
  • Ary_BeastAry_Beast Posts: 134
    Lol. We got a merc guy here
  • The_Big_ManThe_Big_Man Posts: 43
    Yeah he definitely hired a merc
  • CangaceiroCangaceiro Posts: 429
    Left my alliance without notice in the middle of AQ… gl
  • Draconic_12Draconic_12 Posts: 997 ★★★★★
    Ary_Beast said:

Lol. We got a merc guy here

Definitely