**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Servers came back up and this happened

So the game came back online after “emergency maintenance” and I go in to T4B arena to finish up and it said there was an issue. I go back in to fight and I lose a match bc of Kabam. I want that match back! I’m apprehensive to go into the last fight bc I’m afraid it’ll happen again and I don’t have the time to grind back up to the streak.

What say you @Kabam Miike

Comments

• MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    You will lose that match every time if the game goes down during an arena fight. Just make sure you win the next one.
  • Capt_MegasauceCapt_Megasauce Posts: 138
    edited November 2017
    Pics didn’t post jqjxwdzwjdec.png
  • Capt_MegasauceCapt_Megasauce Posts: 138
    8dozfjgk4qnm.png
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    sorry to hear that, i lost my infinitely streak few times before due to past many unexpected maintainance (including lingering instability after the server is up), and i lost some of my past arena run and missed the top 10% due to lengthy down time, I felt your frustration and pain, sadly like many other people, you won't get any compensation from this company or any of their customer support. I wish you get smtg back, but reality will disagree with that